By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I think about how quickly one single road out of many can become the singular road you take; how abruptly one way a life might turn out can become the entire life. I think about how to run away is just as dangerous as to stop moving altogether. I think about all that death, all that loss, and how fortunate it is that I'm one of the people from that winter who got back on the road and carved out a brand new journey; how lucky I am to still be going strong.

yes-rudy1.gif

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
@Walt Do you remember how many podcasts there were?

That's a good question... how many did we get to?

Almost 60, I think. Somewhere in the 50's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:ohhh:

Rick popping up in the thread when his name is uttered like Candyman.
:salute:

One thing though... the first story had you dying? You out chea roflcoptering to a tale of gang rape, my g?

:merchant:

Glad to see you back posting, homie.

Thanks, I'm just glad to be alive.:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Walt...breh you need to put these up faster. I fukked up and read all 5 in one sitting and now im scratching my neck for more :noah:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I created an account just to I say I appreciate the stories man....they have been interesting and engaging as hell to read....plus they rehashing a lot of experiences I've had...for every story you've told so far, I know people and have had experiences that are similar....keep up the good shyt my dude...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:gladbron: the mane raheem the dream has been name dropped twice, i 've had a raheem verse stuck in my head for 15 yrs. :russ: it woulda been crazy iff kilo ali got a shout too... no thread derail. carry on with the good piff sir.

F it...RAHEEM THE DREAM ESSENTIAL SUPER DROP!!!