By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Wait... word? I thought we always had a pretty good rapport, man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You got married, right?
:salute:

We do have a good rapport, but I remember during all my fukkery you spoke on some bytch shyt I did and I was like :whew: :to: :wow:

Yeah man, I'm almost 4 years into marriage. :blessed:

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, these stories are great.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Raheem was killing the game with that basic ass flow. Especially on that Most Beautiful Girl in the World track.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD - RAHEEM (1998) - YouTube

I bet she like that/eye to eye contact/she throwing kisses at me, I'm throwin' 'em right back...

Plus that nikka was a deadringer for @Soundwave's moms. :wow:

Wait... word? I thought we always had a pretty good rapport, man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You got married, right?

:ohhh: Small world like a motherfukker. Is that joint a popular/good bar?

:krs:

@houston911, you that dude, but I can't pass up Liu Kang DA CINEMATIC GAWD's offer.

True indeed, mayne. Seriously contemplating reviving the podcast under a new name with the homie @NYC Rebel. Really don't want to do it without @I.V. aka The SpectCACular One, but I know he has his hands full.

My next few days are busy as shyt, but I'm going to try to find some time for episodes VI and VII tomorrow. Those joints will really be more like interludes, I'm not as personally invested in those stories, they're just funny/stupid.

Dog, I appreciate the sentiment for real. Like I said, I'm happy to share these joints with whomever takes the time to read. And I appreciate reactions, thoughts, feedback.

[Art]'Preciate it, handshake[/Barr]

Much appreciated, breh.

:gladbron: the mane raheem the dream has been name dropped twice, i 've had a raheem verse stuck in my head for 15 yrs. :russ: it woulda been crazy iff kilo ali got a shout too... no thread derail. carry on with the good piff sir.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About to meet my homegirl for a drink. When I get time I'll def reply to everyone from the past page, including the question about Bree and some mo' about Raheem the Dream's basic rapping ass.

I will get all 16 episodes and the bonuses to you, but be patient with me - I do have other shyt on my plate. Also, chopped it up with @NYC Rebel tonight, and a new version of the podcast is in the works for real. Going to PM Liu Kang aka Martin Scorswayze with some photos.

Also, don't expect every episode to reach the same level as the first 5. But episode XIV...
:noah: The thing driving me now is just to get to that one. Mitch-Daddy... Rome... The stains... Kenyatta... The shyt with the rims... The laced weed... The raw funk... :damn:

shyt gonna be cathartic just to get it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wow. @Walt you're talented as fukk. It's 1 am and after reading that last story I feel I need to reflect on some things in my life. I don't know if I will be able to fall asleep now.

I consider myself an avid reader. shyt, ive been that way my entire life. The way your stories flow, the words you choose...even the breaks...are amazing. Its nothing like reading one of your stories on my train ride home from work. Shyt adds perspective at the end of a workday

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I am NOT an avid reader. I hate books (no c00nmo) but the way this dude writes.. the imagery, the vernacular... :ohlawd: I would seriously pay to read a book by him. The combination of wit + intellect + street sense permeates from his words thru the screen and resonates with me in a way few people can.

nah man, we crave that length :whoa: pause

word. :heh:

:whoo: at Against his religion. @Walt you're a damn good writer man. You take any writing classes?

:smugfavre:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
"Against His Religion" is simply a fantastic story, man. You told that shyt flawlessly. Like, goddamn, you let that thing flow. I need a glass of whiskey now or something man. That was powerful.

And btw, I'm picturing Bree as maybe a 5'4 Pawg with an adorable smile hidden in a slightly tired face. Just the name Bree for some reason makes her sound attractive. I don't know if you've ever seen Up In The Air, but just the whole affair, secret semi-relationship thing you were going through seems to just remind me of that movie.

MavRick

ATX to ATL with alacrity
Daps
wheres rick?:lupe:

:steviej:

man...i just read the first episode and im dying. Every time i got a call from Walt, i had to make sure i was sitting down. he STAYED with the wildest stories imaginable.

yall are being truly blessed, right now :boss:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Walt Is it still possible to listen to them old podcasts? I missed out.

I'm not sure. If any episodes still exist, I'd guess they're on podomatic. Google filling the lanes and podomatic, that might work.

:gladbron: the mane raheem the dream has been name dropped twice, i 've had a raheem verse stuck in my head for 15 yrs. :russ: it woulda been crazy iff kilo ali got a shout too... no thread derail. carry on with the good piff sir.

I've been looking for this other song called "life of a player" forever, I swore it was by a nikka named Donzel Washington. I might be remembering wrong. Video used to come on back in the day and have me dying because it was so wack to me.

:salute: I always struggle to explain why I wouldn't get married ever and now I have a great explanation. These stories have been :whew: level, great writing breh. I just wanted to ask whatever happened between you and Bree, do you still keep in touch or was what happened between her husband too much to try to keep in touch afterwards?

Bree... nah, we ain't talk again. I legit have no idea how her life has played out since.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:steviej:

man...i just read the first episode and im dying. Every time i got a call from Walt, i had to make sure i was sitting down. he STAYED with the wildest stories imaginable.

yall are being truly blessed, right now :boss:

:ohhh:

Rick popping up in the thread when his name is uttered like Candyman.

One thing though... the first story had you dying? You out chea roflcoptering to a tale of gang rape, my g?

:merchant:

Fukk all this other shyt,niqqa @Walt got good hair.:patrice:

tumblr_m6nak2EvzJ1rzz3r3o1_500.gif

Glad to see you back posting, homie.