By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this nikka :ohlawd:

I won't even front, I was hatin'. I was like, why these monkey ass nikkas raising the fukkin' roof and bankhead bouncing in unison on some Pavlovian shyt, like some kind of remedial negro dance squad? Sit your big asses the fukk down, stupid, corny nikkas.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Random ass ending: last day of my freshman year I heard Devil beasting a white bytch out to Simply Red's "I'll Keep Holding On" on repeat for like a full hour. force-feeding and waterboarding motherfukkers at Guantanamo Bay - make suspected terrorists sit through that shyt and see if they don't break.
i bout died here. boss woulda killed me :dead: these stories are amazingly descriptive. the whole time i'm sitting here picturing the avg chicks he's squashin, picturing this dude lookin like chris off the wire :heh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This shyt is classic

Also, everyone was raising the fukking roof or bankhead bouncing.. I won't even front, I was hatin'. I was like, why these monkey ass nikkas raising the fukkin' roof and bankhead bouncing in unison on some Pavlovian shyt, like some kind of remedial negro dance squad? Sit your big asses the fukk down, stupid, corny nikkas. shyt.

@Walt, you made me relive my first year at Albany State :to: I'm a GA dude and I straight hated that entire era

Last edited by a moderator:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Does Law & Order: SVU glamorize rape? :usure:

Stop being a fukking idiot. Nowhere in the first story did Walt praise the actions of the guys that ran a train on that girl. He actually emphasized how terrible it was and how sick even the thought of it made him feel.

Did you even read the story? :dahell:

Now there's a discussion to be had about why we as people seem to have this primal craving for violence and disturbing shyt in our stories/media, but that isnt the same as glamorization.

This thread was made not because of the first story. These dudes was talking about girls getting raped, Walt then says he has plenty of stories of shyt going down like that in college and other posters was like "tell them :noah:"
Actually used that smiley some of the posters. That's the honest to God truth of how this thread popped off. I linked the thread for you to see yourself. Since that is the motivation, I can't sit here and act like it's not. Neither should anyone else :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He was mad disgusted - partially because the older white broad was busted, partially because all these nikkas were standing around watching each other fukk her out on a dirty, bare mattress in the living room of a little apartment

And over a decade later my nikka Courtdog paid 150 bucks for it............with pillows and sheets included...:scusthov:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Where in my post did I say you didn't realize it was rape remedial rekkapryde?
Walt and the circle jerk going on here is who I was talking to. Didn't single you out or even address you. Yet here you are defending rape story cirk jerks :facepalm:

And to showcase your anger you wanna talk about a mattress? Bruh, you just said yourself what this thread is about. So now dude is gonna what? Add in a story or two about non rapes and it'll be all good :what:

As a man, I jus lost all respect for you. And did you just make a Courtdog/mattress comment like that is supposed to be a non :wrist: response? If that is the extent of your intelligence I understand why rape was a possible option for you :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This thread was made not because of the first story. These dudes was talking about girls getting raped, Walt then says he has plenty of stories of shyt going down like that in college and other posters was like "tell them :noah:"
Actually used that smiley some of the posters. That's the honest to God truth of how this thread popped off. I linked the thread for you to see yourself. Since that is the motivation, I can't sit here and act like it's not. Neither should anyone else :birdman:

So? That :noah: face has multiple uses. If I'm chillin with friends and one of brings up a story about how he saw a dude get killed, and I go "Oh, shyt. That reminds me of this one time I saw a guy shoot a gas station attendant," does that make me a glamorizer of violence/murder?

I don't see how this is any different. It aint like theres anyone in here fapping to this shyt breh.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
You went to CofC? lol

I'm from the Chuck. You got some stories too bruh? :ohhh:

'97-'98. Ran out of money, had to come back home to Northern VA.

Stayed in one of only two co-ed dorms, mine was off of Calhoun and Meeting, and from what I've heard, it's since been demolished, but I haven't been back since.

Like Walt, first experience to another place to live for a while, but I was from the 'burbs outside of DC. Never experienced the South like that, and it was chock full of "Devil's", but along w/ a shyt ton of hippies that I had never seen before either. Crazy dynamic. I ended up cool w/ everyone because I was a weed "broker" if you will, never held it, just introduced everyone to one another. Walt wasn't lying about the football and basketball cats, ended up being cool w/ the Q's and Kappa's and even a few white frats. It was dope because through all that, I ended up with a few residuals, but nothing much. Too busy taking it all in.

:salute: to Charleston though, very dope city.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
That Devil story is hilarious. Haven't checked out that 3rd one yet, but that 1st story :wow:

I know a dude that spent time in prison for rape because of some shyt that went down in high school that was very similar to that 1st story.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Walt, you might be the best poster, writer, and storytelling nikka on this site. I would pay to see a screenplay written by you.

1. That story was sad. :ufdup: for leading that girl to her demise. You should have told her from the jump the type of nikkas and people she is fooling with. Think to this scene on the wire. You knew her friend was Satan, those nikkas were Devils and everyone was junk. You have to look out for people even when you doing wrong.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wmgghlEagA[/ame]

2. The 2nd story about Devil was crazy. Guys like him have no morals and have been given things because of their football abilities. Just crazy stuff. I have a little cousin like Devil but his younger brother is like the good angel. Funny that they came from the same womb but oh well.

3. You are so right. It was hard for me to except as well. I seen hoes in college and it changed my perception on women initially but I realize their great women in this world and bad women in this world. It's up to you to choose the best one for your family. I feel for her husband. That s**t is sickening.

Keep on dropping bombs @Walt