By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When I first got to school, the university was shammin' on me big time. Big university bureaucracy is a bytch in heat, and a lot of students get fukked raw. If you're black at a big ass university, you're quadruply up shyt's creek - they create ghettoized positions like "Dean of Minority Students" where figuratively impotent morons get to serve as proof of the school's commitment to diversity, but have no resources or pull to actually help nikkas. That's a whole 'nother story though.
yup

the rest of htat story :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So after he told me all that shyt, and asked me if I still had faith in people, I flashed back to some shyt that this black professor had said to me once: "Our culture is sex-obsessed but it hates love; our culture is obsessed with the concept of youth but doesn't care about children." I told my cousin that my answer was complicated, and some days the answer was simultaneously yes and no.

We got off the phone and I thought about our uncle Kenyon some more. He lost his struggle with addiction and eventually died of AIDS. I remember my aunt Pearl sitting by his hospital bed for hours, bathing her little brother when even the nurses didn’t want to come near him. This was back in the day when AIDS was still some wild, mysterious shyt that people didn't quite understand the risks and details of.

I play that moment back in my mind all the time, and I always wonder if I have the capacity for that sort of kindness, that sort of love. If I could go back to that conversation with my cuzzo I would remind him of Pearl making sure her baby brother maintained some semblance of dignity, even at his lowest moments. I would tell the nikka that the capacity to love keeps us human. And that as foul and repellent as individuals seem, sometimes staying human in the face of it all is a legitimate triumph.

I would tell my nikka that no matter what you do and no matter where you go, the ugliness of the world always finds you. That the contradictions within the human heart that make so many people do vile things don't make me lose faith, it sustains my faith in the complexity of the human condition. I would remind him that there are places where the trains come on time, and women who genuinely love their husbands, and sex that doesn't serve as punishment, degradation, racist fetishism. And I would ask him: was that ass fat, and were them titties big? Because I never did ask him that.

:manny:

amazing

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Married CAC JUCO Slut

I would tell my nikka that no matter what you do and no matter where you go, the ugliness of the world always finds you. That the contradictions within the human heart that make so many people do vile things don't make me lose faith, it sustains my faith in the complexity of the human condition. I would remind him that there are places where the trains come on time, and women who genuinely love their husbands, and sex that doesn't serve as punishment, degradation, racist fetishism. And I would ask him: was that ass fat, and were them titties big? Because I never did ask him that.

:to: great stuff

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
First off, lets the this 100% clear. You wouldn't do a muthafukkin thing. Off of GP, I would stomp on your fukking neck just cuz you like kingpin for this rape shyt :ufdup: You bytch ass nikka, over here trying to fake like this thread is really more than what it really is? fukk OUTTA HERE :smh:
The first time I said it, was the thread where a bunch of loners was like "Yeah Walt, go head and tell us doggy :noah:"

Just cuz your fakkit ass put a fancy name to this thread doesn't change the origin of the content. And if you tryna act like its not about some RAPE shyt you trying to glorify? Cuz lets not act like you here to report a news story. Lets see what popped this thread off, maybe I saw it wrong. Let me give you that benefit of the doubt while I take another gander at the other thread...

Ok, I'm back.... Here's how this thread originated http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/12...mmates-rape-his-girlfriend-1.html#post4792595
Here's the post that got everyone asking to make THIS thread...

So lets be 100% clear here, you got RAPE stories you want to glamourize :scusthov:
You wanna talk around it?

What did Rekka say?

Maybe you wasn't informed while in moral upbringing class but that is RAPE no matter how the fukk you trying to cut it now fakkit

Then you had a bunch of other posters go "Make it" and here we are. Now you wanna to tell me its not... And off of G.P. you should do this/that :stopitslime:
bytch, if you can't see what you doing in this thread? Please come see me. Name the time, place as long as its local. You deserve a bullet imo :manny:

Does Law & Order: SVU glamorize rape? :usure:

Stop being a fukking idiot. Nowhere in the first story did Walt praise the actions of the guys that ran a train on that girl. He actually emphasized how terrible it was and how sick even the thought of it made him feel.

Did you even read the story? :dahell:

Now there's a discussion to be had about why we as people seem to have this primal craving for violence and disturbing shyt in our stories/media, but that isnt the same as glamorization.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So after he told me all that shyt, and asked me if I still had faith in people, I flashed back to some shyt that this black professor had said to me once: "Our culture is sex-obsessed but it hates love; our culture is obsessed with the concept of youth but doesn't care about children." I told my cousin that my answer was complicated, and some days the answer was simultaneously yes and no.

And I would ask him: was that ass fat, and were them titties big? Because I never did ask him that.

This is some true shyt...I read it and was like
mysmilie_1863.gif

Also, was the white cac's ass phat and were her titties big?
mysmilie_1863.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know what, you right. But man 'Toine is already gay then you add -daddy to the end of it. Aint no way i could call a man that and still have my dignity.

Yea you right. Even Antwan Patton knew better than to try to pull that shyt off. He probably re-wrote his bars on ATLiens after practicing rapping his verse out loud.

Big Boi: Twan-Daddy B-I-G B-O-I be that same mothafukka that put them knuckles to yo eye

Dungeon Fam: :patrice:

Big Boi: :whoa: Daddy Fat Sacks B-I-G B-O-I...

Dungeon Fam::obama:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Later on he talked to one of the cats on the team about it, and found out Leann had been swinging by the apartment complex for like 5 years, every 3-6 months - it was like some kind of team tradition, passed on year after year to the new nikkas. She was in her mid-30s. She really liked fukking basketball nikkas. She liked getting banged out by several at a time. She liked it when they nutted in and on her. Then she would take a shower, get her clothes on, and break out.

That was fukked up enough, but the shyt that really threw my cuzzo's shyt off was that the day before I called him he was in Kmart looking for a new box fan and saw Leann walking in one of the aisles, holding hands with her husband while their two little kids walked beside them. :ohhh: This funky bytch was married and had kids!

We got off the phone and I thought about our uncle Kenyon some more. He lost his struggle with addiction and eventually died of AIDS. I remember my aunt Pearl sitting by his hospital bed for hours, bathing her little brother when even the nurses didn’t want to come near him. This was back in the day when AIDS was still some wild, mysterious shyt that people didn't quite understand the risks and details of.

I play that moment back in my mind all the time, and I always wonder if I have the capacity for that sort of kindness, that sort of love. If I could go back to that conversation with my cuzzo I would remind him of Pearl making sure her baby brother maintained some semblance of dignity, even at his lowest moments. I would tell the nikka that the capacity to love keeps us human. And that as foul and repellent as individuals seem, sometimes staying human in the face of it all is a legitimate triumph.

First off amazing story you are a talented storyteller:clap:

Just to speak on what your cousin is going through not having faith in people is something I been dealing with for a while now just reading the paper and the news/internet it makes you think the worse of people.

Your answer to him was one of the best i ever read:salute:

Cant wait for the next one:popcorn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No shyt that is rape :comeon:. And no, I haven't been anywhere close to those type of situations....but I see you wont' stop reaching...Anyone with a brain understands what I meant, but I know you flunked advanced remedial reading comprehension 4 times.... :yeshrug:

Let's see anyone type "courtdog mattress" into google and see the results....

you know..that I know...that you know....let's just keep that between all the :hamster: bruhs and the rest of the world..... :youngsabo:

Carry on....

SFZ3LgE.gif

Where in my post did I say you didn't realize it was rape remedial rekkapryde?
Walt and the circle jerk going on here is who I was talking to. Didn't single you out or even address you. Yet here you are defending rape story cirk jerks :facepalm:

And to showcase your anger you wanna talk about a mattress? Bruh, you just said yourself what this thread is about. So now dude is gonna what? Add in a story or two about non rapes and it'll be all good :what:

As a man, I jus lost all respect for you. And did you just make a Courtdog/mattress comment like that is supposed to be a non :wrist: response? If that is the extent of your intelligence I understand why rape was a possible option for you :ufdup: