Last edited by a moderator:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

@Walt the type of nikka you can just kick back with a beer and soak up game with :salute: breh

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
This thread was made not because of the first story. These dudes was talking about girls getting raped, Walt then says he has plenty of stories of shyt going down like that in college and other posters was like "tell them :noah:"
Actually used that smiley some of the posters. That's the honest to God truth of how this thread popped off. I linked the thread for you to see yourself. Since that is the motivation, I can't sit here and act like it's not. Neither should anyone else :birdman:

shut yo bytch ass up and stop ruining this thread u fukking fakkit

This.

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA
but it turned out they over-enrolled the freshman class, hadn't figured out how to house us all, and I was one of the odd men out.

:ohhh: this same shyt happened to me and some other students my freshman year..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I experiences this type of sh!t as well

I gave up on humanity when i saw half the football team run a train every week on a assistant coaches wife she stopped going and they threatened to tell her husband if she didnt give up the cooch no more so she went a few more times then one day she killed herself

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Walt
CLAP.gif
for the eloquent writing and realness in all these stories told so far and to come.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are really good stories. Op has me constantly coming back to this thread to see if the next one has been posted. :obama:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

@Walt the type of nikka you can just kick back with a beer and soak up game with :salute: breh

@Walt is one of those good friends who has seen some some stuff, and is a great story teller, who you go out with on a Thursday night and just kick it with the boys.

And when your girl is bytching about you being home so late on a Thursday, you just blame @Walt. B/c you girl is cool with Walt. :heh:

Wait, why is your girl cool with @Walt.... :leostare: