BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Fukk these mentally ill bytches. They’d probably commit that if they couldn’t be on social media. Disgusting..:scust:
Edit: And I don’t give a fukk what some strangers said to her online about her relationship. If yo hoe ass is that sensitive then log the fukk off. Also, who you become or turn into during conflict is who you you really are. You gotta have that deeeeep set hate in you ready to go to say some foul shyt like this in the artificial “heat of the moment”. She was ready with that trash ass insult, waiting for an opportunity. bytch is garbage.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

that lil girl from 8 years ago beeeeen turnt out, lol. ghetto gaggers scenes and alladat.