BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

The second woman’s video in response is disturbing.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

she bust on face and tongue, then grab a Capri Sun on the way out status

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I am OVER people calling Black American/AA Men and Teens - "bullet bags" -- it's so disgusting.

It's a go to comment for many Black (race) people who want to throw shots at Black American men.

Cause, lets be real - it's thrown at Black men/boys in America - who they deem as AA/ADOS/Black American.

It's hate speech! It's so many tweets online saying this shyt. They need to be checked and have their ass beat.

Last edited: