BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Her man is a bytch ass nikka but it makes sense considering he had him on deck for almost a decade.

Imagine dating someone that refers to "cis" Black men as "bullet bags". I can't.

He aight....
:hhh:

I don’t think she’s ADOS she’s giving me boule West Indian vibes :mjpls:

“that brown chick” huh - she already told us what she was
Or maybe, further....

Btw, did a casual stroll down her time line, and it was every imaginable anti-bm shea buttery, derogatory femcel babble one could find. Wasn't it you who pointed out the(very) apparent lack of history of that nonsense, herein?:sas2:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
She’s getting doxxed.

:blessed:

Doxxing her how? She literally has her government name on all her socials, the school she went to, and none of her shyt is private :mjlol:

She posted that shyt on a public platform and defended it on multiple platforms WITH her name on all of them:dahell:

If you’re gonna say some shyt like that un-anonymously - she better be ready for the consequences of putting that out there publicly.

I wouldn’t have known about the shyt if it wasn’t for her ass posting it for the world to see.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya I figured corny nikkas responded like this when it’s possible the guy wasn’t interested in her as a GF or they both didn’t see each other like that at the time

her response is absolutely inexcusable tho
This. People that just assume breh couldn't bag her when she (imo) looks a lot more attractive as she got older.

He looks like he either gets hoes or was chasing nikkas for the last 8 years :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
she was out of line and out of pocket for that statement but why did those losers say "he a simp shes ran through"
The post literally went viral - people are always gonna say dumb shyt to fish for likes. Go through the post like 99% of the comments are positive.:unimpressed:

But she and her gay boyfriend already held that energy - this was just an opportunity for her to let it out.