BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't excuse the men harrassing her.
But to be able to be triggered into saying something like she did?
It tells you what types of spaces she's been venturing into,just like the comments of those "incels" tell what spaces they've been hanging out in.
Whether she knew it or not she clearly picked up on some of the rhetoric.
This is why you need to protect your womans conscience from other women/birds/social media.
Never think they are just hanging out among an unpleasant group of women and it ain't rubbing off.
This was off topic message.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she hates black men but dates a black man.

Dude is suppose to be a straight black man but wants all the straight black men to be killed.

These two are black white supremacists. I hope their car breaks down at night in a sun down town filled with Klan members.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
- infected
- pantyman orbiter
- both infections synchronized over time
- vanity kicked in...look at meee
- trolled inevitably by the misery merchants
- ohnoez why don't they just give me the dopamine I wanteeeddddd bawwwwww life unfairz
- mass stupidity led to largely-feigned mass hysteria
- none of it is representative of anything
- carry on contentedly

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

Can't tell me she not on that thot shyt.. she's way too comfortable being naked.

Why did you go to college if you were just going to pose naked online for everyone to see? No way she has a regular reputable job.

And her simp ass nikka with it too :snoop: