BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah this is the dumb shyt that gets posted on LGBtwiter .

And nobody can check them bc they will mass report and get u banned smh

I like how they act like Darren Seals or the original Ferguson protestors never existed

belle hooks writing books is not frontline work

all the male Breonna Taylor protestors getting killed, the female activists are alive and not fearing for their lives :jbhmm:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

You'd risk having children with a woman who refers to Black men as "bullet bags"?