BW posts 8 year friendzone to relationship, gets criticized, then calls black men “bullet bags”

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is that supposed to mean?

It’s pretty self evident. You’d be bashing Africans, Caribbeans and Black Latinos (all of them) page after page if she belonged to any of those categories, and you’d attribute her c00nery to her ethnic heritage rather than her individual attributes (basically what cacs do to Black people).
I mean, breh, there are countless examples on this board, it’s a pattern with the acronym gang.

Last edited:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this is the dumb shyt that gets posted on LGBtwiter .

And nobody can check them bc they will mass report and get u banned smh

This is just stupid delusional bullshyt and anyone who believes this, which seems to be a lot of weird tweeters, needs some inner healing.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Harlots and homosexuals are in for a very rough time when the Most High comes down hard on the wicked world system. What will you do when there is no water, no power, no internet, no mobile phones and no food?
images

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I tried. I really, really tried. God knows I did. But I'm becoming less and less empathetic with these online LGBT Black folk. Or these whitewashed ones at the least.
Maybe it's just because they can pop off online, but goddamn are these mopey attention seeking fukks annoying. Clearly, social progress is no longer the goal, it's just lashing out and deconstruction of a specific group.

At one point the hatred towards them was completely unwarranted.
But If everyone and everything is just going to turn into genocidal hatred and resentment towards straight black males, then homophobia, transphobia, and misogyny sign me theeee fukk up :whoo:Turn that dial to 11.

I hope the dumb c*nt never finds adequate employment again, great job putting your face out there saying this dumb shyt.

If you've ever seen me defend or cape for these people on the forum, I apologize, profusely.:unimpressed:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
There are plenty of modern day fully black women preaching this kind of rhetoric and I’ve stated on here that it isn’t most but it’s more than enough with growing numbers and I don’t think mincing words has done anything but make them more comfortable saying this type of mess.

I think part of her point is that those people are very loud and get a lot of attention so it appears that a lot of black women or men are on this kind of nonsense when we aren't. To your point though too many of our educated class espouse this garbage and they are the ones in the spaces like college campuses, think tanks, and advisors to policy makers, which has a negative effect on all of us.

Daps
Yea I just found out about this like 20 mins ago, too. I follow shorty on TikTok, but she is getting promptly unfollowed and reported for this shyt. She has become UNGLUED because nikkas been calling out her fukk shyt. If you go to her Twitter, she has been tweeting nonstop about the same shyt for days now. All because nikkas called her out for friendzoning ol' boy for 8 years, when she thought she was gonna get mostly positive responses from that story.

This other sista said what needed to be said to her:

I'll tell you one thing, though, and I ain't even gon lie. I would tolerate shorty long enough to fukk her raw.

E-jRcFSWEAAF4mk

:shaq:

:whoo:

I had to save that pic and crop that faq out :whew:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Remember when coli nikkas said these type of women don't exist in real life and aren't in relationships? :mjlol:

How did she block me and I never tweeted to her before?
No the Coli said they're mostly not ADOS. This bytch and her "man" are apparently both East African

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Last edited: