Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
the bold wasn’t “random” so you’re analogy is severely off unless bic encouraged you to set your house on fire to claim the insurance then said “no one told you to do that/you shouldn’t have done that” when the plan doesn’t work lol

…..? Lol man just say you didn’t make money on it and you’re hurt. Blaming OP is soft movements

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I’m afraid to invest right now, the market is sh!t

Thats the best time to invest. When the market was shyt back in march and april of 2020, those shyt investments have tripled (or more) since then.

Think long term. I invest $500 a month each pay check and forget about it. I only check my investments once every few months. Similar to my 401k where i check on it 4 times a year.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gotta stop with these threads

Tag your homies or send a PM. shyt like this hurts more people than it actually helps. shyts already free falling and nikkas talking bout “if you bought when I said you woulda doubled” this shyt is goofy and you gonna fukk people over more than you gonna help. Look at the AMC thread for Christ sakes :mjlol:

Juven

All Star
Daps
if ryan cohen is behind them then I'll give it a legitimate look.

not gonna lie due to your history op I was ready to poo poo on your thread. but cohen got chewy on the map and rose gamestop from the ashes, if he has say in BBY future then I'm interested

edit: this is premature hype though, I'm not throwing anything substantial at this. Just something to keep an eye on

What did he do with gamestop? Haven't seen much about them.