Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Daps
Bruh go fukk off somewhere

This idiot posting stock news from WSJ like he dropping gems :mjlol:

You don’t know what you’re doing and the “advice” you’re giving is actually fukking brehs out of their money. nikka nobody on here knows you or gives a fukk about your stock picks. Acting like you some investment guru. Goofy ass nikka

:mjgrin:

Cuz you know what you’re doing, right? I stumbled upon a news release detailing the public acknowledgment by Cohen of his interest in BBBY and decided to make a thread before today’s market opened. A few brehs in here actually made some money and have since repped me for the assist.

Never once have I passed myself off as a financial guru.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
lol actually it wasn’t…and they were literally told to jump in late by a majority of folks in the thread…the ppl who advised taking profit early were looked/talked down on…and that’s putting it mildly :mjlol:
Can’t speak for everyone…but I know I made money off that so @I Really Mean It is good in my book :ehh:
nikkas were talking about the stock hitting 1500-10,000 a share :mjlol: and that was on day one. shyt didn’t even hit 100 bucks. Yeah some nikkas cashed out but vast majority of people in there got fukked and that’s why you still see them in that thread hoping for the best :mjlol:

OP just posted a classic pump and dump. Anything on fukking WSJ is obviously some shyt about to get dumped on retailers.
possible, but op was on with one of em and he might have another one on his hands. I guess we’ll see
:yeshrug:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruh go fukk off somewhere

This idiot posting stock news from WSJ like he dropping gems :mjlol:

You don’t know what you’re doing and the “advice” you’re giving is actually fukking brehs out of their money. nikka nobody on here knows you or gives a fukk about your stock picks. Acting like you some investment guru. Goofy ass nikka
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Bro he’s sounding just like he was in the AMC thread

Daps
Opened at 30...Closed at 21.7

If you would have listened to OP you would have lost around 27.6% of your investment

OP is a dumbass
Another anti-social loser. If you invested when PM opened, you would have more than doubled your investment.

Additionally, this has long term potential, given Cohen’s stated goal of restructuring the company. Do you think every person who invested off of this news was solely interested in a quick flip?

:francis:

Juven

All Star
Daps
He’s working on an NFT marketplace, the presumable precursor to a dividend that will defeat the shorts and trigger the squeeze.

But has he done anything for gamestop that was worth the jump in share price? I remember there was big hype about him changing the model and going online with gamestop. Haven't read about gamestop in a while

Daps
But has he done anything for gamestop that was worth the jump in share price? I remember there was big hype about him changing the model and going online with gamestop. Haven't read about gamestop in a while
I mean, he keeps his plans close to the hop, in order to prevent hedges from countering them. So, details of the material value he’s brought to the table are slim. But, the confirmed rumors of an NFT marketplace have made retail bullish, which is why the price remained somewhat stable in spite of constant short attacks.

If you're talking about the initial spike that took place last year, it was a combination of retail following the wall steet bets subreddit and enthusiasm over Ryan Cohen taking the lead as chairman.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Opened at 30...Closed at 21.7

If you would have listened to OP you would have lost around 27.6% of your investment

OP is a dumbass
orWfT3N.jpg

wwwM5Xi.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
its just taxed as regular income. its not gonna dramatically change your tax bracket and what you owe unless youre making 6 figures on a trade.

Short term gains from options trading are taxed higher than regular income.

Its at least 15% in most cases even for low income bracket