Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
WSJ News Exclusive | Chewy Co-Founder Ryan Cohen Takes Large Stake in Bed Bath & Beyond, Pushes for Changes

Going to buy 100 shares of this at the market’s opening today. Could be a repeat of what we saw with GME last year.

@T.H.E.GOD
@pawdalaw
@Swaggatron
@Software
@NinoBrown
@TripleAgent
@BushidoBrown
@FaTaL
@Charly Wingate
@humminbird
@Astroslik
@Akae Beka

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

:francis:
common retailer on the slide looking for a way to change. I'm down with it

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
if ryan cohen is behind them then I'll give it a legitimate look.

not gonna lie due to your history op I was ready to poo poo on your thread. but cohen got chewy on the map and rose gamestop from the ashes, if he has say in BBY future then I'm interested

edit: this is premature hype though, I'm not throwing anything substantial at this. Just something to keep an eye on

OP put people onto a really good play with AMC, it went up like 5-6x from when he made the thread, then people started expecting $1,000 per share and were too fukking stupid to sell.

Blaming OP is like suing Bic lighter company because you accidentally set your house on fire :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gamestop should have died already idiots thought they were doing something but they only made them richer.

Same with AMC. All people are foing is propping up failed companies. Bed bath and beyond gotta go.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP put people onto a really good play with AMC, it went up like 5-6x from when he made the thread, then people started expecting $1,000 per share and were too fukking stupid to sell.

Blaming OP is like suing Bic lighter company because you accidentally set your house on fire

the bold wasn’t “random” so you’re analogy is severely off unless bic encouraged you to set your house on fire to claim the insurance then said “no one told you to do that/you shouldn’t have done that” when the plan doesn’t work lol