Buy Bath & Beyond ASAP! Huge Potential In This Play!!!

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Assuming profits were taken, anyone who bought in when I made this either doubled up or made a tidy return. Those weathering its slide have a great opportunity to realize nice gains in the future if Cohen’s reorganization takes shape.

I just saw the WSJ release and wanted to put brehs on game.

:yeshrug:
So it's already too late? It's holding around $25.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming profits were taken, anyone who bought in when I made this either doubled up or made a tidy return. Those weathering its slide have a great opportunity to realize nice gains in the future if Cohen’s reorganization takes shape.

I just saw the WSJ release and wanted to put brehs on game.

:yeshrug:
In pre-market it shot up 103%....it's already lost damn near 50%.

Chasing squeezes usually ends up with bags to hold.

You gotta let a stock like this breathe and see if it has some staying power or if it's just a pump and dump.

Daps
So it's already too late? It's holding around $25.

I don’t want to tell you it isn’t only for it to drop back to its pre-spike position of $16 after you buy in. With Cohen looking to sell off a piece of it, I think this is a great long term hold. It depends on if you’re looking for a quick flip, which was possible when I made the thread, or a future earner once Cohen’s plans materialize.

:francis:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Where did I say I purchased? I was referring to those that would have had it leading into this morning for the spike.

nikka this was your exact statement :stopitslime: You implied like you did it. The only reason you are backtracking now is because I clearly called you out :rudy:

Good call. Easy quick flip for the morning