Buy a Rolex Brehs

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka got a 50 k watch and a 1k belt and nig gas still trying to roast. Bet them kicks is a couple grand. Smh

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa whoa whoa. It's not my watch and its not me in the pic. It was posted on BX but I'd imagine that it cost at least 40K. I just love the watch.
I'm just saying you can do betterrrrr
:fukkyea: :russ: this nikka beat me to it. them shoes look likethe shyts my cousins used to buy from the bin at discount store tied together by the shoe laces:pachaha:

They look like vans tbh.

It's not even a hating vibe either. I just can't stand people who think a couple expensive items=I can dress good. That's far from the truth.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do yall like about watches? I cant get into them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the time :jawalrus:

i rock a fresh watch that doesnt work :pachaha: whos gonna know

ppl askin me what time it is n im like :huhldup: *pulls out phone*

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I hate rolex's based on looks, I know people buy them for status and that many hold value or gain it. The one you posted actually looks nicer than most I see people buy. Im not a fan of that gold model people love. Im a person that would buy a watch based on looks before value even tho some watches I like are expensive as shyt, not intentionally though.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: What a piece of shyt ass watch.

The epitome of paying for a name and not a product.

:snoop:fukking impulse buying. I should have done my research first.

:childplease:Spending thousands of dollars on a watch and then needing something called a watch winder so this bytch keeps time correctly overnight. fukk is a watch winder anyway?

:rudy:I'll just set this bytch every morning.

In all seriousness for those into watches, just stick to top of the line quartz top watches.

youre a peasant ..........

you dont need a watchwinder to wind it overnight, its the movement of the arms that winds the watch... rolexes are self winding

a watch winder is typically used when you own more than one timepiece and the watch might not be worn days or weeks at a time....

Imaginary player.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
youre a peasant ..........

you dont need a watchwinder to wind it overnight, its the movement of the arms that winds the watch... rolexes are self winding

a watch winder is typically used when you own more than one timepiece and the watch might not be worn days or weeks at a time....

Imaginary player.

:rudy:

I don't know why nikkas like this like to come in people threads and try to shyt on someone and then not know wtf they are talking about.

You sound dumb as fukk by the way, I won't even correct your dumbass, continue to embarrass yourself....

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

I don't know why nikkas like this like to come in people threads and try to shyt on someone and then not know wtf they are talking about.

You sound dumb as fukk by the way, I won't even correct your dumbass, continue to embarrass yourself....

Rolexes are self winding.... youre the one whose dumb as fukk because you spent all that money on something when you dont even know how it works..

you obviously dont know what the fukk you are talking about

How to Wind a Rolex: 5 Steps - wikiHow

heres a quick article you fool.....

a fool and his money are soon parted

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I smell a humble brag.

tumblr_maww7pd7x21rwzsbso2_500.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rolexes are self winding.... youre the one whose dumb as fukk because you spent all that money on something when you dont even know how it works..

you obviously dont know what the fukk you are talking about

How to Wind a Rolex: 5 Steps - wikiHow

heres a quick article you fool.....

a fool and his money are soon parted

Or if I don't want to do all of that, I can just put in on a watch winder so it stays in motion. So again please stop hating and shut the fukk up already. To early for this shyt.

Daps
Never liked Rolex's, but automatic watches are great :ohlawd:

It's hard to explain...they're definitely not as convenient as quartz watches, but there's something about that automatic movement. I'd suggest anyone considering one, get a cheap $100 one and see how you like it.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or if I don't want to do all of that, I can just put in on a watch winder so it stays in motion. So again please stop hating and shut the fukk up already. To early for this shyt.

christ your'e dumb, just wearing the watch makes it wind up, you would literally not have to wear it for about 2-3 days before it stops... so I dont understand what effort you feel you have to expend...

:russ: you tried to low key brag about copping a Rolex and your thread backfired because of your ignorance....

The fact that you think Im hating because I called out your ignorant ass just shows what a dumbass you are.... Do you think youre the only one with a decent timepiece....lol

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
christ your'e dumb, just wearing the watch makes it wind up, you would literally not have to wear it for about 2-3 days before it stops... so I dont understand what effort you feel you have to expend...

:russ: you tried to low key brag about copping a Rolex and your thread backfired because of your ignorance....

The fact that you think Im hating because I called out your ignorant ass just shows what a dumbass you are.... Do you think youre the only one with a decent timepiece....lol

:patrice:

Dude just shut up already, you on page 2 rehashing shyt we have all already established already. And the watch doesn't lose time after 2-3 days since I just purchased(new) it and hadn't worn it for an extended period of time, it was losing time over night because the second hand would stop sweeping once the watch became motionless(when I took it off for the night). I can wear it for an extended period(or keep it in motion, thus the watch winder) of time or I can just set that bytch every morning and keep it moving. I decided to go with the latter.

I swear I can't stand you too smart know it all hating ass nikkas. Wake up in the morning ready to go hate on somebody.

IDGAF

:blessed:Keep hating breh

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Dude just shut up already, you on page 2 rehashing shyt we have all already established already. And the watch doesn't lose time after 2-3 days since I just purchased(new) it and hadn't worn it for an extended period of time, it was losing time over night because the second hand would stop sweeping once the watch became motionless(when I took it off for the night). I can wear it for an extended period(or keep it in motion, thus the watch winder) of time or I can just set that bytch every morning and keep it moving. I decided to go with the latter.

I swear I can't stand you too smart know it all hating ass nikkas. Wake up in the morning ready to go hate on somebody.

IDGAF

:blessed:Keep hating breh

it shouldn't lose time overnight, none of my autos lose time overnight.

seriously, if it is you need to have it looked at. like i said on page 1, it shouldn't lose time til after over 24 hours of non motion.