Buy a Rolex Brehs

concise

Veteran
Daps
There are two types of watches, quartz and mechanical. Ops watch is automatic. He needs a watch winder to keep it going when he doesn't wear it.

Quartz:
-Uses crystals and batteries to keep time and are pretty accurate
-Have to change batteries every few years
-Last maybe 20-30 years then becomes obsolete
-Cheaper and generally lose value

Mechanical:
-Uses gears and springs but are not as accurate
-Can be automatic(uses natural arm movement to wind spring) or manual(wind crown by hand)
-Have to maintain it every few years(replacing parts,oiling)
-Can last 50+ years

:laff:

Why not just get a nice and shiny bracelet?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rose gold is so cold
el9ow0.jpg

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rose gold is so cold
el9ow0.jpg

Money doesn't change the fact that a shirt tucked into jeans whilst wearing a lipstick red Hermes belt and red sneakers isn't a good idea.

Oh well, now we know who the Jigga of the forum is.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rose gold is so cold
el9ow0.jpg

Thats an interested AP Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Limited you got there. If you don't mind me asking how much did it set you back. Also, didn't know it came in full rose gold with a black dial like that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Money doesn't change the fact that a shirt tucked into jeans whilst wearing a lipstick red Hermes belt and red sneakers isn't a good idea.

Thats an interested AP Royal Oak Offshore Survivor Limited you got there. If you don't mind me asking how much did it set you back. Also, didn't know it came in full rose gold with a black dial like that.
Whoa whoa whoa. It's not my watch and its not me in the pic. It was posted on BX but I'd imagine that it cost at least 40K. I just love the watch.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whoa whoa whoa. It's not my watch and its not me in the pic. It was posted on BX but I'd imagine that it cost at least 40K. I just love the watch.

Thanks for clearing that up, and its a very limited watch The Wristwatch Guide: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore "Survivor" Chronograph I've only seen one real one in person (vegas watch dealer). Alot of replicas are out there though, just last month I saw a nikka get out of his toyota tercel with an A&P going to his day job (Steak n Shake).

Edit: After searching for the rose gold version, this came up. http://www.swissreplication.co/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-limited-edition-survivor-rose-gold-watch-in-black-dial.html

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

:fukkyea: :russ: this nikka beat me to it. them shoes look likethe shyts my cousins used to buy from the bin at discount store tied together by the shoe laces:pachaha: