Buy a Rolex Brehs

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watches are one of those things where I never understood what drove the exorbitant price for the high-end ones. I mean there's plenty of watches made from the same materials that don't cost that much, and they don't keep time better than a regular quartz watch so I'm guessing it really is just the snob appeal?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder what all those rappers did with their overpriced Jacob blue yellow red watches

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Friends shouldnt think that their problems have evaporated because they wear the watch of the individual whos status they idolize. The watch does not protect you from the world and in fact, the watch may add to your problems. Something as simple as a watch wow,

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:yes:

I'm so glad that I've never cared about cars or jewelery.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Watches are one of those things where I never understood what drove the exorbitant price for the high-end ones. I mean there's plenty of watches made from the same materials that don't cost that much, and they don't keep time better than a regular quartz watch so I'm guessing it really is just the snob appeal?

Imagine a mechanical device that doesn't use a battery but keeps time thats buttery smooth AND is almost as precise as a digital watch.

Its sheer beauty. Then factor in the notion that cheaper watches jack the designs of the more expensive watches (i.e. trendsetting)

AND factor in the notion that they're made from SOLID premium materials. None of that Gold/Silver-PLATED shyt.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i bet it ticks too :scusthov:

lhha-stevie-j-sex-book-the-jasmine-brand-378x401.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Imagine a mechanical device that doesn't use a battery but keeps time thats buttery smooth AND is almost as precise as a digital watch.

Its sheer beauty. Then factor in the notion that cheaper watches jack the designs of the more expensive watches (i.e. trendsetting)

AND factor in the notion that they're made from SOLID premium materials. None of that Gold/Silver-PLATED shyt.

Plus, the snob appeal...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:yes:

I'm so glad that I've never cared about cars or jewelery.

we're creatures of curiosity...we're made to absorb wonder and beauty...it just happens that in this day in age we have to pay absorborant prices to do so...somehow capitalism started outsourcing for god.

either way...sometimes certain things are just a delight to experience...nothing more...nothing less...

you have to pay to play.

:sadbron:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: They make watches that can't keep consistent time? Is that what I'm reading here?

There are two types of watches, quartz and mechanical. Ops watch is automatic. He needs a watch winder to keep it going when he doesn't wear it.

Quartz:
-Uses crystals and batteries to keep time and are pretty accurate
-Have to change batteries every few years
-Last maybe 20-30 years then becomes obsolete
-Cheaper and generally lose value

Mechanical:
-Uses gears and springs but are not as accurate
-Can be automatic(uses natural arm movement to wind spring) or manual(wind crown by hand)
-Have to maintain it every few years(replacing parts,oiling)
-Can last 50+ years