Buy a Rolex Brehs

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
it shouldn't lose time overnight, none of my autos lose time overnight.

seriously, if it is you need to have it looked at. like i said on page 1, it shouldn't lose time til after over 24 hours of non motion.

I don't wear it everyday, so most times its over 24 hours. Its in rotation with other watches. I got it last week(Friday) and I have worn it twice(not consecutive days). Yesterday was the second time I wore it, thus when I made the thread when I got to work and the time was off(again). Thanks for your help by the way.

And I acknowledged at the very beginning I didn't know much about these type of watches, haven't been fortunate my whole life to afford such things, so these watch scholars coming in here thinking they are embarrassing someone can miss me with that shyt. I find it funny though.

But I'd wager I'm not the only person that wasn't educated on this shyt.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I don't wear it everyday, so most times its over 24 hours. Its in rotation with other watches. I got it last week(Friday) and I have worn it twice(not consecutive days). Yesterday was the second time I wore it, thus when I made the thread when I got to work and the time was off(again). Thanks for your help by the way.

And I acknowledged at the very beginning I didn't know much about these type of watches, haven't been fortunate my whole life to afford such things, so these watch scholars coming in here thinking they are embarrassing someone can miss me with that shyt. I find it funny though.

no prob man, wasn't even trying to diss. just making sure you got what you paid for.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I had no idea what a watch winder was. I just learned from :steviej: that it's not supposed to tick. :manny: #ImBoutThatTimexLife

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm into watches. I have a bell and Ross and a breitling. Rolex watches are ugly as fukk. They're not clean. Just tacky looking. I never understood the hype.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rose gold is so cold
el9ow0.jpg

:scusthov: at your swag. Watch is tacky. And those shoes and shirt. :heh:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm into watches. I have a bell and Ross and a breitling. Rolex watches are ugly as fukk. They're not clean. Just tacky looking. I never understood the hype.

Im into watches as well..... you got some nice pieces..... Bell and Ross is clean and the prices are decent.... have to disagree with you on the Rolex, Ive always liked the submariner and the yachtmaster

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rolex easily make the most aesthetic watches

That all gold skydweller

Sky-Dweller-Gold.png

:wow::lupe:

Got to get rich before i die.:sadbron: