Buu is the most disrespectful villain ever

Daps
Team Four Star showed within 10 seconds that they could have made a FIRE Buu Abridged Saga when they used Kid Buu on their DBZ Abridged Shortz halloween episode...
giphy.gif
T4S Gohan felt more like Gohan than the actual Gohan. His monologue to Cell about hating fighting right before he cooked him had me :russ: back when

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cell killing Trunks was an attack on Vegeta. Knowing what it took to recognize Trunks, then weaponizing his pride as a father towards Cell was an ether Cell had to ride down on ‘em for. Hit Trunks with the “Dont think I forgot nikka...”

They did Trunks dirty here and in Super. He was giving out WORK. Only Z Fighter who had an "on sight to all enemies" policy; none of that test my strength, fight an honorable battle, lets be friends through fighting

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
to be fair, Cell did make it a point to kill Trunks :mjlol:

Dude really tried to turn that Perfect Ass Whooping into a W for Vegeta. :dahell:

Cell played at Vegeta's ego and beat the fukk out of him for it. Then had his son become suicidal after barely even fighting.

I love Vegeta, but that bullshyt he pulled in the Cell saga needs to be locked away in a vault and never mentioned again because objectively his worst ass whoopings and fukk up.