"But but but but Wuhan China is already back to work!" - total bullshyt

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just look at the major players in imperialism..

America
Europe
China

One was leading..

One was catching up on the leader.

Then one was in last place, but is shooting to the front quickly.

Who'd benefit from China stumbling behind all of this?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're big, but we're not THAT big.

This is essentially what I am trying to say.

Coronavirus Could Be The End Of China As Global Manufacturing Hub

Coronavirus Could Be The End Of China As A Global Manufacturing Hub

EDIT: it was only a matter of time before dude entered the chatroom...

Seriously..

Im tired of seeing "made in china" on a lot of things i purchase.. Its not even a 50/50 split.. Seems like 80% of the shyt you buy in america is made in China.. That shouldn't be the case..

And thats not even out of hate..

I just want to buy more things made in my country..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously..

Im tired of seeing "made in china" on a lot of things i purchase.. Its not even a 50/50 split.. Seems like 80% of the shyt you buy in america is made in China.. That shouldn't be the case..

Blame Clinton for the NAFTA agreement.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Countries like Mexico should be looking at this as an opportunity if we being honest and America should help them. You want to fix immigration and keep Mexicans in Mexico? They have the capability, you bring more manufacturing to our backyard, plus you have more control over the shyt...
I was reading earlier that lots of companies are moving their manufacturing to Mexico and elsewhere. China days are numbered as a leading manufacturer. It's much quicker and easier to use Mexico instead of China which takes longer. Only thing is they gotta fix the whole cartel thing but I don't know what the effects may be and they still manufacture stuff anyways. It's a big country with lots of space and people looking for opportunities. This could definitely be beneficial. Or even investing in the Caribbean and South America. The Chinese trying to invest in Africa. Let's build up Africa and make them a major trade and economical entity. We need to have different options cuz it's not looking good for China and their role as a major player in the future.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Seriously..

shyt is ridiculous. How the American flags they sale here made in China :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading earlier that lots of companies are moving their manufacturing to Mexico and elsewhere. China days are numbered as a leading manufacturer. It's much quicker and easier to use Mexico instead of China which takes longer. Only thing is they gotta fix the whole cartel thing but I don't know what the effects may be and they still manufacture stuff anyways. It's a big country with lots of space and people looking for opportunities. This could definitely be beneficial. Or even investing in the Caribbean and South America. The Chinese trying to invest in Africa. Let's build up Africa and make them a major trade and economical entity. We need to have different options cuz it's not looking good for China and their role as a major player in the future.

This was know 20 years ago as Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines started having US Made factories.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Countries like Mexico should be looking at this as an opportunity if we being honest and America should help them. You want to fix immigration and keep Mexicans in Mexico? They have the capability, you bring more manufacturing to our backyard, plus you have more control over the shyt...

Plus less money for America in shipping costs and taxes if everything is in Mexico

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps