Japan_171059c8226_original-ratio.jpg

Japan_171059c81af_original-ratio.jpg
:francis::what:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously never been to Japan...im not moving anything...you showing one city...not all of Japan.

I've been to Japan three times retard.

YOU said Japan is back to "normal".

How is it back to "normal" when the capital city is in lockdown?

How is it back to "normal" when they just cancelled the Olympics and the Japanese Pro Baseball League?

How is it back to "normal" when they just set up a special Coronavirus HQ to deal with an expected explosion of cases/deaths?

How is it back to "normal" when they just started hitting their highest amount of new cases daily this week?

How is it back to "normal" when everyone is talking about the possibility of entering 'state of emergency'?

God damn you are a fukking idiot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to Japan three times retard.

YOU said Japan is back to "normal".

How is it back to "normal" when the capital city is in lockdown?

How is it back to "normal" when they just cancelled the Olympics and the Japanese Pro Baseball League?

How is it back to "normal" when they just set up a special Coronavirus HQ to deal with an expected explosion of cases/deaths?

How is it back to "normal" when they just started hitting their highest amount of new cases daily this week?

How is it back to "normal" when everyone is talking about the possibility of entering 'state of emergency'?

God damn you are a fukking idiot.

It's a lot of talk but I'm waiting on Japan's complete lockdown ...

:sas2:

Bing

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Countries like Mexico should be looking at this as an opportunity if we being honest and America should help them. You want to fix immigration and keep Mexicans in Mexico? They have the capability, you bring more manufacturing to our backyard, plus you have more control over the shyt...

Facts. fukk China. Thousands of people died for NO REASON because of them. If I was running a major company I’d be doing everything in my power to try to shift my supply chain somewhere else.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hong Kong actually had it under control
Singapore and vietnam as well
I don't know what's going on in Hong Kong so I won't comment.

Singapore and Vietnam are both in very warm humid areas (the virus has trouble spreading in warm humid air) and Singapore had one of the most aggressive testing-isolation-treatment programs in the world so they stayed on top of it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I gotta ask of this virus has spread all over the world and everyone is this scared, doesn't this basically mean it's a wrap for humanity?

no the most it’ll kill is 1-2% of us. Now that’s a HUGE number globally but not apocalyptic.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'd been hearing all these people saying that Wuhan wasn't even on some deep lockdown for very long and the factories have all reopened and they're doing just fine. Reading this morning and that was mad bullshyt.

Here are the do's and don'ts for going outside under the different lockdown or shelter-in-place restrictions as countries across the world battle the coronavirus

They're spending TEN WEEKS on absolute lockdown with police rolling through the streets to force compliance. I ain't suggesting we go to that level, but anyone trying to downplay what they did to control that shyt in China better wise up.
I don't think anyone said China wasn't ruthless with it. We seen how they handled the protest

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Full clip:

In #Wuhan, photos released from a Chinese media platform shows the death toll of #CCPvirus (#coronavirus) may be far greater than the official number.

A fight involving thousands erupted on a Chinese bridge today, as residents from epicenter barred entry by a neighboring province even though travel restrictions have been lifted.

The U.S. now has more reported cases of the CCP virus than China, and China has been claiming zero new cases in Wuhan for several days, so is it true that the situation in the U.S. is worse than China?

Professors in Taiwan have developed a screening test that can detect asymptomatic patients as fast as 30 seconds. A medical expert tells us more.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All nations massage the info they put out. China is no different. They hide everything and folks are supposed to believe they have this sewn up? Why the doc who first talked about it went bye bye in a hurry? Social media platforms locked down or state run...again, folks quoting numbers and not believing whats going on are gonna hate the next few months. This virus just getting started.