Bust it open for a white man and produce a white baby then be shocked at his people's racism

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And to quote you

Yet Marques was branded as a "predator" because of the age gap.

If it's legal then there should be NO PROBLEM and NO outrage.

DOUBLE STANDARDS with Black Men.

That quote was me mocking you, dumbass, not something to take literally. :mjlol:

You're in complete seriousness trying to equate dating a 28yo with dating an 18yo and wondering when they don't get the same outrage. :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That quote was me mocking you, dumbass, not something to take literally. :mjlol:

You're in complete seriousness trying to equate dating a 28yo with dating an 18yo and wondering when they don't get the same outrage. :dead:

Why are you now lying?

That was your response to the poster who said this

People should be asking questions cause that cac looks 20 years older than her. But this situation age gap isn’t an issue :mjpls:

Looked up their socials from the link and they're 43 and 32. Pretty sure that's legal.

Your counter-point to that poster was based on LEGALITY.

So again if it's legal as you said then what Marques did should have not garnered any outrage as it was also "legal" yet he was branded a "predator'.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why are you now lying?

That was your response to the poster who said this

Again if it's legal as you said then what Marques did should have not garnered any outrage as it was also "legal" yet he was branded a "predator'

"Pretty sure that's legal" when talking about a relationship with a 28yo is a tongue-in-cheek MOCKING response.

Get some reading comprehension skills before you try to call people out. :snoop:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She's not.

Two BA parents can be anywhere from 50 to 99% SSA. She's likely 25% Euro mating with 100% white and made a 60% white kid.

I am speaking from experience. I have 7 uncles and 4 of them have white wives and have 14 kids between them. When I was younger I didn't think anything but a year ago when I was looking at our baby pics, they looked similar to her child.

:manny:
what's BA?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Pretty sure that's legal" is a tongue-in-cheek MOCKING response.

Get some reading comprehension skills before you try to call people out. :snoop:

Your counter point was based on LEGALITY to challenge what that poster said.

That why you mentioned that you looked up their ages.

You are the only poster in this entire thread who ran in to challenge that statement which was about the double standards around the age gap with the cac male.

So again to quote your ass.

Pretty sure that's legal.

Marques should NOT have been branded a predator and there should have been no outrage as everything was "legal".

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What's that movie from the 40s or 50s about that black woman who had a white looking baby and the lady later on disowned her and left, only to come back right after the mother has died? It's a classic but I cannot remember the name of it to save my life. I almost said it was a Wonderful Life, but then I did my googles :hubie:. I think Life is in the title?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your counter point was based on LEGALITY to challenge what that poster said.

Breh, don't be dense. No one has to "base on legality" to say that it's okay for a 39yo to date a 28yo. :deadrose:

That why you mentioned that you looked up their ages.

We were looking at a 32yo woman who CLEARLY wasn't anywhere close to 16, so why would I have to look up their ages to check the legality? :dahell:

I checked the ages to prove it wasn't a 20-year age gap like he was claiming, and the woman was more than old enough.

All you're proving over and over to everyone else in this thread that you don't have the reading comprehension to detect sarcasm even when it's spelled out to you. :skip:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh, don't be this stupid. No one has to "base on legality" to say that it's okay for a 39yo to date a 28yo. :deadrose:

You did.

Let me remind you.

People should be asking questions cause that cac looks 20 years older than her. But this situation age gap isn’t an issue :mjpls:

Looked up their socials from the link and they're 43 and 32. Pretty sure that's legal.

So again.

Why are you lying?
We were looking at a 32yo woman who CLEARLY wasn't anywhere close to 16, so why would I have to look up their ages to check the legality? :dahell:

I checked the ages to prove it wasn't a 20-year age gap like he was claiming, and the woman was more than old enough.

No you checked the ages to challenge was the poster said about that the cac should be looked at suspicion the same way black men are when they're with younger women because "age gaps"
All you're proving over and over to everyone else in this thread that you don't have the reading comprehension to detect sarcasm even when it's spelled out to you. :skip:

My comprehension is fine thank you.

Again you are the only person in this thread who jumped in to challenge that posters point about double standards with black men.

Pretty sure that's legal.

Marques should NOT have been branded a predator and there should have been no outrage as everything was "legal".

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You did.

Let me remind you.

So again.

Why are you lying?

No you checked the ages to challenge was the poster said about that the cac should be looked at suspicion the same way black men are when they're with younger women because "age gaps"

My comprehension is fine thank you.

Again you are the only person in this thread who jumped in to challenge that posters point about double standards with black men.

Do you also think I was only "pretty sure" dating a 28yo is legal, but not completely sure? :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you also think I was only "pretty sure" that was legal, but not completely sure? :russ:

Marques and his chick were "legal" yet there was outrage.

All we're saying is, if brothas are gonna get a social penalty for having younger women as partners due to so called "age gaps" despite them being "legal" hold the same standards to cac men who do the same.

Instead your ass ran in here running interference for the cac male. NAW we're gonna hold him to the same standards black males with legal age gaps relationships are held to.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Marques and his chick were "legal" yet there was outrage.

All we're saying is, if brothas are gonna get a social penalty for having younger women as partners due to so called "age gaps" despite them being "legal" hold the same standards to cac men who do the same.

Instead your ass ran in here running interference for the cac male. NAW we're gonna hold him to the same standards black males with legal age gaps relationships are held to.

What does it even mean to hold him to the "same standard", if the other guy was 37yo dating an 18yo while this guy was 39yo dating a 28yo? :dahell:

If another man is 48yo dating a 39yo, are you also going to hold him to the "same standard" too? :mjlol:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
My ex had a white baby like that and he transformed into a black child within the year, went from blonde and blue eyes to brown eyes beige skin, I told her she swapped him at the hospital at first:lolbron: