Bust it open for a white man and produce a white baby then be shocked at his people's racism

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
That's what I'm saying.

A random-ass page named "Biracial Lounge"?

Dudes HAVE to be searching shyt like this to get about mad on purpose :mjlol:

Might be some kind of fetish if you ask me :huhldup:
Breh was looking for some biracial baddies and stumbled on this. An honest mistake many of us have made.:mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Need to see pics of her parents. She's most likely biracial. Biracials can make white babies. Halle Berry

95e07aa0f4876a3db2edf2a271cc95a5.jpg

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Need to see pics of her parents. She's most likely biracial. Biracials can make white babies. Halle Berry

95e07aa0f4876a3db2edf2a271cc95a5.jpg

She's not.

Two BA parents can be anywhere from 50 to 99% SSA. She's likely 25% Euro mating with 100% white and made a 60% white kid.

I am speaking from experience. I have 7 uncles and 4 of them have white wives and have 14 kids between them. When I was younger I didn't think anything but a year ago when I was looking at our baby pics, they looked similar to her child.

:manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
baby looks like mama :hubie:

Putting aside all the fake outrage in the thread, she's right. The girl has her eye structure, nose structure, cheek structure, same ears.....you look at the little girl's face and compare it to her parents, and she looks way more like her mom than her dad. If she gets darker and her hair curls and darkens a little as she ages, then by the time she's a teenager it might be her father who gets the funny looks when he's out alone with her.

I'd be interested if the obsession with skin color in identifying people (even though skin color is mostly controlled by just a few genes) is solely a post-colonial phenomenon, or whether folk from say the 1st century would be as hyper-focused on skin color as opposed to other features? Is it different in a country like Brazil?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If he was a black male he would be called a "predator".

Shout out Marques Houston.

You snowflakes are always reaching. :mjlol:

Marques got together with his girlfriend when he was 37 and she was 18.

It looks like this couple got together when he was 39 and she was 28.

I guess dating a 28-year-old is the same as dating an 18-year-old for someone who doesn't interact with women at all, but in the real world it's not. :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Putting aside all the fake outrage in the thread, she's right. The girl has her eye structure, nose structure, cheek structure, same ears.....you look at the little girl's face and compare it to her parents, and she looks way more like her mom than her dad. If she gets darker and her hair curls and darkens a little as she ages, then by the time she's a teenager it might be her father who gets the funny looks when he's out alone with her.

I'd be interested if the obsession with skin color in identifying people (even though skin color is mostly controlled by just a few genes) is solely a post-colonial phenomenon, or whether folk from say the 1st century would be as hyper-focused on skin color as opposed to other features? Is it different in a country like Brazil?