Bust it open for a white man and produce a white baby then be shocked at his people's racism

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I wouldn't be surprised if she has white people in her family tree too. With that said this is what comes with having a family with a white man. It still won't shield you from racism. If any thing the smug looking white dude should be the one yapping in her defense.
This defensive shield some of these BW have for these white men is pathetic. same women who will ask how to navigate that man’s racist family or his subtle racism..

then have the nerve to lecture folks on black politics

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Why's she saying "Hello" like its obvious? We wasn't following for 9 months or in the delivery room

Main Character syndrome is STRONG in that woman:francis:

That said, humans are nosey as shyt. Someone's pushing around a baby and you asking all these questions. Shop for your damn groceries and leave people alone

Not a single lie told :pachaha:

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Rage bait continent.

We need to cut off social media for a year just to see the difference in society. Someone tell anonymous

Women who fetishize white men for their genetics are the lowest denominator. She probably happy as fukk she made a whole other white person.
That's what I'm saying.

A random-ass page named "Biracial Lounge"?

Dudes HAVE to be searching shyt like this to get about mad on purpose :mjlol:

Might be some kind of fetish if you ask me :huhldup:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These chicks really go out of their way to make these white boys look pure & wholesome.Everytime you see a vid like this, the white boy's just standing off to the side on some "Aww shucks it's a great day in the neighborhood!!!" shyt.Nodding his head & gesturing like the good guy character on a 90's sitcom.It's a cringe production.
Yep she's in his community and he can't protect her from casual racism.

She better hope that baby grows up to look white because a random race solider might assume he (even if it's a girl) stole something and have to defend himself by shooting the kid in the back 50 times.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Cool, ok lets skip that and get back to what i said. does this mean you disagree me? and if so, why?
Oh of course I don't agree with you, it's 2024 no one with common sense would automatically think that.