Bust it open for a white man and produce a white baby then be shocked at his people's racism

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
These chicks really go out of their way to make these white boys look pure & wholesome.Everytime you see a vid like this, the white boy's just standing off to the side on some "Aww shucks it's a great day in the neighborhood!!!" shyt.Nodding his head & gesturing like the good guy character on a 90's sitcom.It's a cringe production.
at this point they look at white boys like mythical creatures .. Loch Ness Monster/Bigfoot category

shyt is insanity

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I wouldn't be surprised if she has white people in her family tree too. With that said this is what comes with having a family with a white man. It still won't shield you from racism. If any thing the smug looking white dude should be the one yapping in her defense.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
These chicks really go out of their way to make these white boys look pure & wholesome.Everytime you see a vid like this, the white boy's just standing off to the side on some "Aww shucks it's a great day in the neighborhood!!!" shyt.Nodding his head & gesturing like the good guy character on a 90's sitcom.It's a cringe production.
I'm still reminded of that one video where a black woman was filming with her baby and you can hear her white husband come in, angry that she left her shoes somewhere then he suddenly stops when he realizes he is being recorded. She completely no sells his attitude and full blown anger. shyt was enlightening to say the least. Someone may have that video since it was posted on this board I think.