Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Islam IS 1000 years old. That doesn't mean its fukking useful.

Stop it fam.

No one cares.

Even "Israel" is run by secular jews. They know how to distance themselves from bullshyt when it comes time to doing business.
Islam is over 1,400 years old. Second of all the majority of West Africa is Muslim. Finally you need another ban, because you are a musty fakkit.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Almost all successful countries started by a revolt/coup wtf are people talking about?

The US/France are the primary revolt/coup countries. Can’t get bloodier than their system change.

the main contention seems to be it's a military coup for military rule.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
the main contention seems to be it's a military coup for military rule.

So Napoleon the inventor of the draft didn’t put France under military rule when he decided to war for decade after the brutal takeover? That is the definition of military rule, ya need to fight until I say stop. Just because it happened in another century doesn’t mean it was different from now.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
can somone give me a quick rundown on all this?

is this getting serious or is it a nothingburger ?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I'm not indian you stupid fukk

my nikka you wouldn't have shyt to say if you weren't relying on this dumbass indian bullshyt lie thats why you had functionally NOTHING to say in this dumb ass little rant of yours

log off and brush your teeth
You’re a fagget Indian shut the fukk up and drink bleach

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

In Episode 186 of the CounterVortex podcast, Bill Weinberg examines the coup d'etat in Niger, which now threatens to plunge West Africa into regional war—with potential for escalation involving the Great Powers. Lines are drawn, with the Western-backed ECOWAS demanding the junta cede power, and Russian-backed Mali and Burkina Faso backing the junta up. Pro-junta demonstrators in Niger's capital, Niamey, wave the Russian flag—probably to express displeasure at US and French neo-colonialism. The Wagner Group, which already has troops in Mali and Burkina Faso, has expressed its support for the junta, and offered fighters to help stabilize the regime. Elements of the tankie pseudo-left in the West are similarly rallying around the junta. Amid this, leaders of the Tuareg resistance in Niger have returned to arms to resist the new regime, and the country's mine workers union is also demanding a return to democratic rule.

See this is my point, this is a COUNTER-revolutionary coup because this is just military leaders masquerading as Sankara supporters while they're just doing their own dirt

It's way more nuanced than "France bad" here.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Update:

According to France24 TV channel, France wants military intervention, while the US insists on dialogue in Niger France cannot support military intervention in Niger without US approval

ECOWAS Political Agenda for Niger The commissioner of the organization made a statement on the political settlement of the situation in the West African state: We are committed to putting an end to the coup d'état in Niger, and we will not allow the contagion of the coup d'état to spread. We have no doubts about the military option with regard to Niger, and it is always being considered. The President of Niger must be reinstated and we intend to restore constitutional rule as soon as possible. We will not put up with the threats of the putschists in Niger in connection with the assassination of the detained President Bazum.

UN peacekeeping mission hastily leaves Mali - Reuters MINUSMA has announced that it has accelerated its planned withdrawal from the city of Ber in the north of the country due to security concerns. The statement said that over the past few days, fighting has intensified between the rebel alliance "Coordination of Azawad Movements" and the regular army near Bera

Niger is open to diplomacy to prevent a war with the troops of the ECOWAS West African regional bloc , a group of delegates from Nigeria

The Nigerian Army Headquarters has requested information on the resources needed to carry out a possible military operation in Niger

The Wall Street magazine: It could be months before African pro-democracy forces launch a military offensive in Niger. The Nigerian Senate refused to participate in the invasion and informed the President of Nigeria that the military was not ready for a major operation and should not care about flattering America. One of the senior ECOWAS commanders said that it would take at least 6 months to prepare for such an invasion, but for now, the superiority of the rapid reaction forces is strong only on paper, and not in practice. At one time, America only sent an aircraft carrier to change the government or government in the world, and the news of the arrival of the ship was enough for the government of that country to fall, but today, hegemon America has gone to the point of begging the army to return the president of Niger to power, otherwise I will deprive this country of my help, but Niger is puzzling to the world's superpower.

BREAKING: ECOWAS member state, Cape Verde opposes military intervention in Niger. According to the country’s president, Jose Maria Neves, “We all should work to restore constitutional order in Niger but in no way through a military intervention or an armed conflict at this point. We should actively engage in talks and resolve issues diplomatically because any military intervention will make the situation worse, turning the region into an explosive zone," Agence France-Presse quoted him as saying. Meanwhile, a meeting of defence chiefs of ECOWAS member nations scheduled to hold in Accra,Ghana, yesterday, Saturday, August 12, to concretize the planned troops deployment for military intervention in Niger Republic, was unexpectedly called off. Reason being that member nations are divided on the need for such an intervention at this time. Cape Verde joins the ranks of Sierra Leone, Ghana, Liberia and Togo who earlier on declined to take position on the proposed military intervention in Niger. This explains why the proposed Accra, Ghana meeting of ECOWAS military chiefs eventually failed to hold. Not sure if it’s a coincidence, but all these institutional resistance to military intervention became more evident and grew louder shortly after RUSSIA openly warned against military intervention in Niger. Beyond that, Africans have been up in arms against the rushed decision and the campaign against it has been robust and simply overwhelming, both online and on-site. Interestingly, some 94 French lawmakers have blasted President Emmanuel Macron in an open letter following the Niger coup. They warned that France was at the risk of being squeezed out of Africa by global powers like Russia, China, etc. They urged Macron to rethink France's Africa policy as it had failed to win over cooperation from the Africans.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Update:

According to France24 TV channel, France wants military intervention, while the US insists on dialogue in Niger France cannot support military intervention in Niger without US approval
the USA doesn't really give a shyt

its France thats freaking out...the USA just knows coups are just bad for business generally.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not indian you stupid fukk

my nikka you wouldn't have shyt to say if you weren't relying on this dumbass indian bullshyt lie thats why you had functionally NOTHING to say in this dumb ass little rant of yours

log off and brush your teeth

this coolie throwing around nikka freely again. Mods bush this clown again