Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do Houephouet-Boigny’s actions remind you of any France appeasers in this thread?
:jbhmm:

Napoleon? @karim ? @Chip Breherty ?

Do you see them partnering with Apartheid South Africa? Helping to topple Sankara and Nkrumah? Aiding the Belgians in the Congo?

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Ibrahim Traore making France and the US mad :salute:
200.gif

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Yall really gotta watch who yall talk to on here :stopitslime:

We aint the same bro :francis:

IMG-4483.jpg
Same could be said of you fakkit. Years ago you thought you was high and mighty saying you was studying to go to medical school. But that stopped. Guess the MCAT was hard for you, fakkit. But it wasn’t for me! And I attended Stanford and now at Harvard! Wanna ban bet me? You act like you’re smarter than everyone but focus your attention on me Rakeesh so I can show you we ain’t the same. nikka talking about flights can’t even conquer the MCAT. Lmao you dusty fakkit

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This anti-french angle seems opportunistic honestly. You've got people buying into this framing while ignoring that you've got a bunch of military coups overthrowing democratically elected leaders. For fukks sake, again, in Niger they overthrew a PROGRESSIVE.

I mean there also appears to be this lie about the west supporting Boko Haram that hasn't been supported with any evidence:

People are so anti-west that they just fall prey to lies.