Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Adoption of the mining code and local content legislation Colonel Malick Diaw, President of the National Transitional Council (CNT), announced that Mali's underground mineral wealth will no longer serve the interests of a few entities or individuals. During the first plenary session of an extraordinary session, CNT members unanimously examined and approved two bills concerning the mining sector: the Mining Code and local content. The objective is to improve living conditions through sustainable development, addressing the historical underperformance of mining's contribution to the economy. The new Mining Code introduces innovations like optimized royalty rates, strategic substances, and abolishing exemptions, aiming to integrate the mining sector into the economy. The Minister of Economy and Finance anticipates substantial economic impacts, with gold's contribution representing 10% of GDP and the potential for significant growth. The adoption of these laws signifies a stronger role for the mining sector in Mali's socio-economic development, ensuring the nation's mineral resources benefit the entire population.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Maybe. Why did it not happen in Ghana? Or Eritrea? Or Rwanda? Or Chad?

Ghana is actually counter-factual to what you’re claiming…
Didn't Ghana have multiple military coups in the 70s and the mulatto guy Rawlings seized power killed all opposition military leaders and seized power for 20 plus years? You better read up on African history bro.
We all know how this movie ends.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Didn't Ghana have multiple military coups in the 70s and the mulatto guy Rawlings seized power killed all opposition military leaders and seized power for 20 plus years? You better read up on African history bro.
We all know how this movie ends.

I’m very aware of African history.

Modern Ghana is a product of Rawlings but I suppose you didn’t know that…

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ECOWAS orders activation of a ‘standby force’ to invade Niger

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/10/africa/niger-ecowas-standby-force-intl/index.html
Ofcourse French Massa is sitting back letting Africans kill other Africans like the puppet master he is.

Just like American Massa got Africans to make laws to kill their own Africans, so he could then financially destabilize them like the Christian evangelist puppet master he is.

African leaders stay letting Europeans play them like hoes :mjcry:
Christianity & Islam are the worst things to happen to Africa :pacspit:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Ofcourse French Massa is sitting back letting Africans kill other Africans like the puppet master he is.

Just like American Massa got Africans to make laws to kill their own Africans, so he could then financially destabilize them like the Christian evangelist puppet master he is.

African leaders stay letting Europeans play them like hoes :mjcry:
Christianity & Islam are the worst things to happen to Africa :pacspit:

A lot of Africans are against homosexuality without any input from religion. Religion is just a polite excuse for someone to say they don't like that shyt. In many of those countries, citing religion is a valid reason for disliking something. A lot of you who have never talked to villagers or been in any of these countries love to speak on Africans as if we're a bunch of dummies. shyt like this is one of the reasons why a lot of us have no issue with these laws.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
France’s dog - an unconstitutional President seeking war against fellow West Africans. May vultures pick at his and his children’s bones

Ivory Coast sending 850-1150 soldiers

ReasonableMatic

Daps
A lot of Africans are against homosexuality without any input from religion. Religion is just a polite excuse for someone to say they don't like that shyt. In many of those countries, citing religion is a valid reason for disliking something. A lot of you who have never talked to villagers or been in any of these countries love to speak on Africans as if we're a bunch of dummies. shyt like this is the reason why a lot of us have no issue with these laws.
I’ve lived in Africa, this doesn’t apply to me :russ:

Justify that KOON behavior of killing other Africans for what consenting adults to in the privacy of their home to someone else :mjlol:

“A lot of” means not all.

Uganda of all countries literally had a gay King, only to be making laws to kill them in 2023, because of American evangelist Christians.

Go ‘head and argue history, not me.

Africa is a multifaceted continent, not a country.
Sumn that a lot of you nikkas that never even been to these African countries don’t know :mjpls:

I’m done here

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I’ve lived in Africa, this doesn’t apply to me.
Justify that KOON behavior of killing other Africans for what consenting adults to in the privacy of their home to someone else :mjlol:

“A lot of” means not all.

Uganda of all countries literally had a gay King, only to be making laws to kill them in 2023, because of American evangelist Christians.

Go ‘head and argue history, not me.

Africa is a multifaceted continent, not a country.
Sumn that nikkas that never even been to these African countries don’t know :mjpls:

I’m done here
And I'm actually African. I was born in a fukking village and actually lived there for a good part of my life. I still have a home, business and everything there. Many people don't care for it. They see it as unnatural. Moreover many of the whites that came to the country, especially the men, would rape young boys. This is part of where those people's disdain for gays comes from. Someone from these places would understand that but instead, you don't care and instead are far more in love with ideologies than the actual people.

First came pushing one kind of white rule and then when a lot of y'all change your mind, want to push another.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I’m very aware of African history.

Modern Ghana is a product of Rawlings but I suppose you didn’t know that…
But he killed all the military leaders and was forced to democratize before he became what he hated other people for.
Military governments just like every other dictatorship can only survive if they keep killing opposition. I bet you Rawlings went on a killing spree....just like every coup leader.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But he killed all the military leaders and was forced to democratize before he became what he hated other people for.
Military governments just like every other dictatorship can only survive if they keep killing opposition. I bet you Rawlings went on a killing spree....just like every coup leader.

….you do know Rawlings ruled the country for a decade after he was a military ruler right?

Ghanaians elected him twice after all the things you’re mentioning.

Rawlings wasn’t ‘forced’ to democratize. And Ghanaians liked his military rule enough to support him for another decade after his military rule and he democratization process was very slow in the 1990s.

I think this narrative that military rule is always a bad thing is not correct in recent West African history. Moreover, what’s worse are civilian dictators across West Africa (Benin, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Senegal etc) because they undermine the legitimacy of democracy in the first place opening the door for military coups…

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I been bullshytting but I really need to sit down and get up to speed on all of this. Any concise and reputable articles/videos are appreciated

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very curious. So even after intervention by Northern Nigerian Hausa-Fulani elites, Tinubu is still pushing to invade.

Aside from the pull of imperialist backers being stronger than domestic elites, I imagine Tinubu has an axe to grind against Northern Nigeria and doesn’t much care for their opposition to his war. His APC party can rig again with little difficulty

:scust: :snoop:

He wants to impress his white buddies

voiture

Superstar
Daps
….you do know Rawlings ruled the country for a decade after he was a military ruler right?

Ghanaians elected him twice after all the things you’re mentioning.

Rawlings wasn’t ‘forced’ to democratize. And Ghanaians liked his military rule enough to support him for another decade after his military rule and he democratization process was very slow in the 1990s.

I think this narrative that military rule is always a bad thing is not correct in recent West African history. Moreover, what’s worse are civilian dictators across West Africa (Benin, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Senegal etc) because they undermine the legitimacy of democracy in the first place opening the door for military coups…

I'm not picking on Ghana just showing you examples of what happens when a coup takes into effect. There is always massive bloodbath purge. Eventually it will catch up to them. All coup leaders go on killing sprees to purge potential opposition in the military ranks. And because of this they are always looking behind their shoulders. It will never work....These fools will be forced to give up power democratically or another coup will happen.

2 Former Heads of State Are Executed in Ghana​

It was the second round of executions of top military officers since Flight Lt. Jerry Rawlings and a group of junior Officers and privates overthrew the Akuffo government three weeks ago.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not picking on Ghana just showing you examples of what happens when a coup takes into effect. There is always massive bloodbath purge. Eventually it will catch up to them. All coup leaders go on killing sprees to purge potential opposition in the military ranks. And because of this they are always looking behind their shoulders. It will never work....These fools will be forced to give up power democratically or another coup will happen.

2 Former Heads of State Are Executed in Ghana​

It was the second round of executions of top military officers since Flight Lt. Jerry Rawlings and a group of junior Officers and privates overthrew the Akuffo government three weeks ago.

Didn’t your President once said that the Tree of Liberty should be watered with blood?

Don’t be squeamish when your country is built on bloodshed itself.

Sometimes, enemies of the people must be dealt with.