Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The Naira has also tumbled. 1 USD is 950 Naira.

Tinubu wants to go to war when Nigeria’s middle class is being wiped out. Distraction?:

It's wild how much it has swung down in the recent months alone. The fuel crisis not being addressed and raising prices of fuel while trying this stunt is baffling to me. If he goes to war, he's done done.

I know some people who did this. :lupe:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Surely you didn't post the right wing MAGA YouTube channel?
I evaluate content wherever the info comes from. Specially the former CIA operative. I'm not a lefty or righty. I'm more in the free thinking lane. The video I posted has nothing to do with MAGA. If you know more about them being MAGA then that's on you. How would you know that? 🤔

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I evaluate content wherever the info comes from. Specially the former CIA operative. I'm not a lefty or righty. I'm more in the free thinking lane. The video I posted has nothing to do with MAGA. If you know more about them being MAGA then that's on you. How would you know that? 🤔
Because anyone who has ever clicked on anything Ukraine has been recommended that garbage channel. I avoid it like the plague. Nothing but conspiracy driven nonsense topped off with some Trump dikk sucking they do over there. Click on their video history it's obvious without watching a single video.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
“Arewa” is the colloquial name for Islamic, Hausa speaking Northern Nigeria

These people are dancing around the issue. Let's be honest they don't want to deal with the radical Islamic issue. We have seen this movie in Africa before... military dictators They will eventually be forced out by the people or turn on themselves.They can't govern.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These people are dancing around the issue. Let's be honest they don't want to deal with the radical Islamic issue. We have seen this movie in Africa before... military dictators They will eventually be forced out by the people or turn on themselves.They can't govern.

Maybe. Why did it not happen in Ghana? Or Eritrea? Or Rwanda? Or Chad?

Ghana is actually counter-factual to what you’re claiming…

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Economist conducted a poll that found that 78% of Nigerien respondents supported the actions of the Junta!

The junta is VERY popular!

After Niger’s coup, the drums of war are growing louder

“Whether it will gain support is unclear. Canvassing by Premise Data, a polling firm, for The Economist in the first survey conducted since the coup found that 79% of respondents support the actions of the junta, and that 78% think it should stay in power “for an extended period” or “until new elections are held” (see chart). A slim majority of 57% said they were not in favour of an intervention by regional or international organisations. Of those supporting foreign intervention, an alarming 53% said they preferred it to be by Russia, presumably because they think it would support the putschists, as Wagner has done in Mali. Just 13% chose America, 11% the African Union and a paltry 6% preferred ecowas.”

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Update:

BREAKING: ECOWAS countries have agreed to launch a military operation in Niger "as soon as possible," AFP reports, citing the President of Côte d'Ivoire.
According to the Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara, ECOWAS has given the green light for a military operation "as soon as possible". "The chiefs of staff will have other conferences to finalize things but they have the agreement of the conference of heads of state," he also stated.

ECOWAS Summit Statement: We will impose measures, including closing borders and freezing assets, for those who obstruct the restoration of constitutional order in Niger

The Pentagon confirmed that some of the military leaders in Niger were trained by the United States Spokesman for the department Patrick Ryder said that there is no connection between this preparation and "their current activities" "Yes, we know that some of the Niger military related to [unfolding in Niger] events have been trained by the United States in the past," Pentagon spokesman Patrick Ryder said at a briefing. He argued that there was no connection between this preparation and "their current activities."

The White House has asked the U.S. Congress for $200 million to counter PMC "Wagner" in Africa. “In addition, the [US] administration is asking for $200 million to counter the destabilizing activities of [PMC] Wagner and other malicious Russian actors in African countries, including funding to strengthen African democratic institutions and security ,” the cover letter says. Director of the Office of Management and Budget of the White House Shalanda Young, attached to a new additional request for government spending in the current fiscal year, which was sent to the leadership of the US Congress.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Nigerian Army has moved troops to in and around Sokoto for training exercises.

Interesting timing
Don't panic over troops movement, gunshots, Army calms Sokoto residents
According to a statement by Lieutenant Colonel Ikechukwu Eze, and made available to newsmen in Sokoto, the essence of the range classification exercise is to improve combat proficiency, firing skills and marksmanship of troops within the cadre of non-commission officers.

The statement urged residents and people of Tankwale village to stay away from the general area of the shooting range within the period of the exercise.

Also in the statement, the general public are enjoined not to panic at the sight of troops in and around Illela Road, Sokoto State.