Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is one of the best threads on thecoli.

Some people (mainly duh 'pRoGrEsSiVeS') are really exposing themselves as the typical neoconlib Yank imperialist shills. Usually, the same types that are opening their arses for the Ukrainian government and the pro-Ukrainian propaganda.
I support Ukrainian propaganda :ohlawd:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Overthrowing a democratically elected president is the African way of life, apparently :gucci:
Nope. That is the American way of life. America has overthrown several Democratically elected governments all around the World, including several recently in West Africa. America is so used to overthrowing Democratically elected governments that they even tried to overthrow their own government a few years ago.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is CAR Niger?

Are we talking about the same CAR where the French raped children for years? The same French you support?

French soldiers accused of raping CAR children
Who said anything about supporting anything?

But at this point no one is persudable on this. Ok since the French defenitely wants the new guy out of there what's the chances of him being betrayed?

I mean it happened thousands of times before. Or do you think that this guy will turn out to be a Giant of PanAfricanism and the messiah who will finally slay the colonist beast?

Why would this guy succeed in the 2nd poorest country in Africa where the richest most populist country couldn't?

There was one civil war in the totally made of country of Nigeria but you got people in Niger who actually consider themselves to be some arab tribe. At least all Nigerians agree that they are Black.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You'd think understanding why pursuing coups is a bad idea would be a basic premise but...that seems to be escaping many of you.

The largest countries on the continent aren't doing this...maybe you should ask why?
I'll just say this when I was supporting an ODA (the literal A-Team). The team Intel Sgt was given a sum of money to develop spies in the region not was separate from the money that they got from State and CIA and DIA who had assets in the country. If I were a General and I was concerned that the coup plotters were serious about getting a handle on the war I'd be concerned enough to want a back up pass in case they decided to Hassan chop me.

By the way they haven't kicked out the americans so if they were that concerned about recolonization attempts why not get them the fukk out of there?

I know you need the US to hold back the terrorists at least until Wagner arrives.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'll just say this when I was supporting an ODA (the literal A-Team). The team Intel Sgt was given a sum of money to develop spies in the region not was separate from the money that they got from State and CIA and DIA who had assets in the country. If I were a General and I was concerned that the coup plotters were serious about getting a handle on the war I'd be concerned enough to want a back up pass in case they decided to Hassan chop me.

By the way they haven't kicked out the americans so if they were that concerned about recolonization attempts why not get them the fukk out of there?

I know you need the US to hold back the terrorists at least until Wagner arrives.

I really don't think people understand what I'm saying: The excuse of blaming the guy you're overthrowing as being too "pro west" is losing meaning as its used by every future coup plotter as being a man of the people. It's basically Post-Colonial Populism at this point and it's fukking annoying for everyone to jacket their admiration with the latest future-dictator as being some revolutionary. They're so in love with this "fukk you mom and dad" nonsense that they end up just supporting the most reckless undemocratic nihilistic forms of government possible.

Kenya and Nigeria and South Africa are literally leading the way in terms of DEMOCRACY on the continent as well as other smaller states doing very well in this regard...then you got these obvious failed states that can't even defend themselves talking spicy about being revolutionary anti-western types. It's insulting and stupid and arrogant and useless to even pretend that they know WTF they're talking about.

All you gotta do to win support on The Coli is to say "the guy I'm overthrowing is too Western!" and the online revolutionary types will claim to see it as some win of some sort. They don't realize that the guys they replaced...SAID THE SAME THING!

Fam, they overthrew a CENTER-LEFT PROGRESSIVE PARTY!
2020–21 Nigerien general election - Wikipedia

How do yall defend this shyt? :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nope. That is the American way of life. America has overthrown several Democratically elected governments all around the World, including several recently in West Africa. America is so used to overthrowing Democratically elected governments that they even tried to overthrow their own government a few years ago.

You're talking in circles.

Democracy IS revolutionary in africa

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who said anything about supporting anything?

But at this point no one is persudable on this. Ok since the French defenitely wants the new guy out of there what's the chances of him being betrayed?

I mean it happened thousands of times before. Or do you think that this guy will turn out to be a Giant of PanAfricanism and the messiah who will finally slay the colonist beast?

Why would this guy succeed in the 2nd poorest country in Africa where the richest most populist country couldn't?

There was one civil war in the totally made of country of Nigeria but you got people in Niger who actually consider themselves to be some arab tribe. At least all Nigerians agree that they are Black.

Basically you’re insinuating that Niger should remain under the French yoke because as of yet, Nigeriens have not been successful.

How long have crawled on your belly as a coward?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
What do you even mean? You people say things like this since these countries had their paper independence.

What does this even mean? Vague foolish comments with no defined meaning behind it.

I could say America is toast with all the people barely hanging on, living in their cars and on the streets
I ain't one of those you people breh. I was actually pretty hopeful for West Africa just a few years back. But seeing too much that's making me increasingly more cynical.

Coastal states like Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal aren't really thinking long term or making the moves they should be making. Ghana taking out more imf loans, Nigerians japaing out cause they see shyts fukked. So much that could be said about this...like damn:snoop:

And then there's the sahel states, where you have islam+increasing population. Which means a whole lotta young dudes getting radicalized which is gonna lead to terrorism. Which is gonna cause a bunch of already shaky states to fail. Which will eventually really start impacting those coastal states. State implosions and massive refugee crises.

But don't take this as me being down on Africa as a whole tho.. I still think East Africa and Southern Africa can pull it off.

And you saying the usa is toast, I would agree with that.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't one of those you people breh. I was actually pretty hopeful for West Africa just a few years back. But seeing too much that's making me increasingly more cynical.

Coastal states like Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal aren't really thinking long term or making the moves they should be making. Ghana taking out more imf loans, Nigerians japaing out cause they see shyts fukked. So much that could be said about this...like damn:snoop:

And then there's the sahel states, where you have islam+increasing population. Which means a whole lotta young dudes getting radicalized which is gonna lead to terrorism. Which is gonna cause a bunch of already shaky states to fail. Which will eventually really start impacting those coastal states. State implosions and massive refugee crises.

But don't take this as me being down on Africa as a whole tho.. I still think East Africa and Southern Africa can pull it off.

You wrote all of that and left out the biggest issue in West Africa, which is the massive level of corruption among the elected officials. The klepto political class has killed it all and stopped the ability of their citizens to develop their countries. They need a hard reset and deal with political and governmental corruption.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Basically you’re insinuating that Niger should remain under the French yoke because as of yet, Nigeriens have not been successful.

How long have crawled on your belly as a coward?
No I'm asking realistically speaking what do you expect to happen within 5 years from now, not necessarily what you want to happen what do you think will change what do you think will remain the same?

try not to make assumptions about me I've been in combat have you?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

The Council of Foriegn Relations predicted 4 years ago that within 10 years the whole Sahel would be a Sahelistan sorta how all the 'stan states of Central asia are with Islamic rebels controlling most of the countryside and a small elite in the capital cities