Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No I'm asking realistically speaking what do you expect to happen within 5 years from now, not necessarily what you want to happen what do you think will change what do you think will remain the same?

try not to make assumptions about me I've been in combat have you?

Did you win any wars?

Nope!

:unimpressed:

America lost both Afghanistan and Iraq. So who cares about your “combat”.

Who knows what will happen 5 years from nowz

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You wrote all of that and left out the biggest issue in West Africa, which is the massive level of corruption among the elected officials. The klepto political class has killed it all and stopped the ability of their citizens to develop their countries. They need a hard reset and deal with political and governmental corruption.

No doubt to that breh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Basically you’re insinuating that Niger should remain under the French yoke because as of yet, Nigeriens have not been successful.

How long have crawled on your belly as a coward?
I don't give a fukk about the French yoke...you're defending the russian yoke.

I'm defending democracy and peaceful transitions of power.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You wrote all of that and left out the biggest issue in West Africa, which is the massive level of corruption among the elected officials. The klepto political class has killed it all and stopped the ability of their citizens to develop their countries. They need a hard reset and deal with political and governmental corruption.
you don't do this with military coups but democratic institutions

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen at 45:00

Tariq has a caller who is in Nigeria and basically proves my point. This isn't as "anti French" as it's made out to sound. This was an undemocratic coup by the military full of arrogant clowns who have no idea what they're doing

Anyone who even talks out about the Burkina Faso leader who himself JUST got sentenced to jail :mindblown:

Dude was dropping FACTS :wow:

@karim @Wiseborn @Drinky Crow @RickyDiBiase @3rdWorld @papa pimp

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Listen at 45:00

Tariq has a caller who is in Nigeria and basically proves my point. This isn't as "anti French" as it's made out to sound. This was an undemocratic coup by the military full of arrogant clowns who have no idea what they're doing

Anyone who even talks out about the Burkina Faso leader who himself JUST got sentenced to jail :mindblown:

Dude was dropping FACTS :wow:

@karim @Wiseborn @Drinky Crow @RickyDiBiase @3rdWorld @papa pimp

I dont trust Tariq for a second.
So I'm not too comfortable with the tribalist opportunist Tariq publicly commenting or inserting himself into continental African affairs.. :patrice:

He really needs to stay out of it and go back to shytting on Black immigrants, its what he does best.. :snoop:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is CAR Niger?

Are we talking about the same CAR where the French raped children for years? The same French you support?

French soldiers accused of raping CAR children
You're a clown. Saying military coups and getting in bed with the Russians is bad for the population is not the same as supporting the French. This is playing out exactly as I predicted, while you first claimed the Russians had no involvement and now you're suddenly welcoming them as liberators :francis: Then you have the audacity to call others shills while you're in here deepthroating Putins dikk :mjlol:Niger is not CAR, but Wagner is Wagner and they follow the same playbook everywhere.
Also, they reveal how Eurocentric they are.

The only reason why they care about Niger is because they're obsessed with the Neo-Nazi sympathizing government in Kiev which threw Africans off trains and left pregnant Africans to freeze at the Ukraine/Poland border.

We haven't forgotten!

The only one who is constantly talking about Ukraine is you.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No man its going to be Utopia. Removing France and its puppets will fix everything by itself.

As long as they're Muslim they can be controlled or easily duped to go down a certain path under the guise of Islamic righteousness by France and its long reach..Muslims in Africa are not free thinkers and are bound by Arabic customs.
The Islamic influence in that region csnnot be exempted. For what reason??
Its as bad as the French influence.
You need a clean sweep with France, not a half as cut off like the last independence.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I dont trust Tariq for a second.
So I'm not too comfortable with the tribalist opportunist Tariq publicly commenting or inserting himself into continental African affairs.. :patrice:

He really needs to stay out of it and go back to shytting on Black immigrants, its what he does best.. :snoop:
:russ: This guy is an ignorant idiot. Now I understand why a lot of Africans think Nigerians are c00ns cos this muppet exemplifies it.

Africa’s problems aren’t as facile as he’s making it out to be - there are different layers of complexities involved as well. I think they need to make it compulsory for all Africans to study African history, at least starting from the Berlin Conference in 1878 (if they’re not interested in the ancient & medieval history of Africa). That would give a lot of Africans a perspective about the plights of the continent & an understanding of a lot of things. Not saying they should become Pan-Africanists (I’m also not a fan of Pan-Africanism cos the continent is too diverse for that utopia & Pan-Africanism has historically caused more problems than it has solved on the continent) but having a grasp of history will help people understand the sacrifices they would’ve to make to break free from the shackles of colonialism regardless whatever clothes it decides to wear.

Granted I understand his fear about the coup wave getting to Nigeria & how historically terrible military rule has been in Nigeria. But I don’t think it will get to Naija.

Also, military intervention in Niger by Nigeria won’t solve the problem & it will only end up creating more problems in Nigeria & might end fostering the Nigerian military he & his ilk are scared of. Niamey (the capital of Niger) is an ancient & Niger itself is basically an Hausa country since they’re the overwhelming majority of the country. And when you add the other Northern Nigerian ethnic groups like Fulani & Kanuri to the equation - Niger is basically Northern Nigeria 2.0 with some Tuareg/Berber twist. So, you can’t invade the country & start killing the people without Nigerian Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri feeling some type of way since they’re the same people. And it will eventually escalate to Nigeria.

I don’t understand why people can’t see the ethnic dimension in all the coups that are happening in West Africa. Yes, there are anti-colonial sentiments but there are also ethnic sentiments since both go hand in hand in the complexities of African problems.

It’s too early to judge all the putschists (I’m still observing as well) but Mali & Burkina Faso have started well by gradually destroying the colonial agreements. And the Burkina Faso nikka has appointed one of Thomas Sankara’s closest associates to handle the economy. If they can execute - that would be a good foundation to build on. Things won’t be rosy at the start & for a while but it will improve their fortunes long term.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As long as they're Muslim they can be controlled or easily duped to go down a certain path under the guise of Islamic righteousness by France and its long reach..Muslims in Africa are not free thinkers and are bound by Arabic customs.
The Islamic influence in that region csnnot be exempted. For what reason??
Its as bad as the French influence.
You need a clean sweep with France, not a half as cut off like the last independence.
What’s funny is how no one talks about Islamic imperialism

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: This guy is an ignorant idiot. Now I understand why a lot of Africans think Nigerians are c00ns cos this muppet exemplifies it.

Africa’s problems aren’t as facile as he’s making it out to be - there are different layers of complexities involved as well. I think they need to make it compulsory for all Africans to study African history, at least starting from the Berlin Conference in 1878 (if they’re not interested in the ancient & medieval history of Africa). That would give a lot of Africans a perspective about the plights of the continent & an understanding of a lot of things. Not saying they should become Pan-Africanists (I’m also not a fan of Pan-Africanism cos the continent is too diverse for that utopia & Pan-Africanism has historically caused more problems than it has solved on the continent) but having a grasp of history will help people understand the sacrifices they would’ve to make to break free from the shackles of colonialism regardless whatever clothes it decides to wear.

Granted I understand his fear about the coup wave getting to Nigeria & how historically terrible military rule has been in Nigeria. But I don’t think it will get to Naija.

Also, military intervention in Niger by Nigeria won’t solve the problem & it will only end up creating more problems in Nigeria & might end fostering the Nigerian military he & his ilk are scared of. Niamey (the capital of Niger) is an ancient & Niger itself is basically an Hausa country since they’re the overwhelming majority of the country. And when you add the other Northern Nigerian ethnic groups like Fulani & Kanuri to the equation - Niger is basically Northern Nigeria 2.0 with some Tuareg/Berber twist. So, you can’t invade the country & start killing the people without Nigerian Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri feeling some type of way since they’re the same people. And it will eventually escalate to Nigeria.

I don’t understand why people can’t see the ethnic dimension in all the coups that are happening in West Africa. Yes, there are anti-colonial sentiments but there are also ethnic sentiments since both go hand in hand in the complexities of African problems.

It’s too early to judge all the putschists (I’m still observing as well) but Mali & Burkina Faso have started well by gradually destroying the colonial agreements. And the Burkina Faso nikka has appointed one of Thomas Sankara’s closest associates to handle the economy. If they can execute - that would be a good foundation to build on. Things won’t be rosy at the start & for a while but it will improve their fortunes long term.
They overthrew a progressive in Niger 🇳🇪