Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Good for them but this isn’t going to end well unless they get the common man to understand how important their independence is. That means spreading the wealth.
:beli:
Come on bruh.....You know the ringleader is going to be a for life ruler that's going to hoard everything and dip when the pressure becomes to much to control just like every other a$$hole that grabs power.

The same people cheering this will be the same one's crying and demanding a new a$$hole takes his place and so the cycle repeats itself. Meanwhile, Putin or whoever the real puppetmasters are makes bank.

We have seen this movie before.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
America going to flood them with heavy artillery
America is sitting this out and will render assistance if asked.....
The United States signed a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) with West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), of which Niger is a member.

Let them solve their own problems.​

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America is sitting this out and will render assistance if asked.....
The United States signed a Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) with West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), of which Niger is a member.

Let them solve their own problems.​
America already said if they dont stand down in 7 days they pulling up with France and neighboring african countries.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
America already said if they dont stand down in 7 days they pulling up with France and neighboring african countries.
Doubt that happens, but let's see how this plays-out....

QUESTION: I just wanted to ask a little bit about the coup determination question. I mean, what do you, what does the U.S. Government, need to see before it can call this a coup? And are you concerned that holding back, as you are right now, is going to lead to some blowback in the region about sort of the U.S. hesitancy about what pretty clearly is a coup?

MR MILLER: No, let me say first of all with respect to the region we have been in close conversations and consultations with partners in the region. Secretary Blinken on the trip to New Zealand and Australia and Tonga was on the phone throughout that trip with leaders in the region talking about our approach and their approach and how we should align it. And I don’t think there is any daylight between us and our partners in the region with respect to the actions that we are taking and the actions that they are taking.

And with respect to any determination, I’d say we haven’t made a determination yet because it is still an ongoing, fluid situation. It is clear that there has been an attempt to remove President Bazoum from office. It’s not yet clear that attempt will ultimately be successful, so we are watching and monitoring very – monitoring the situation and trying to prevent President Bazoum from being removed from office.

But we have made very clear, Secretary Blinken has made very clear, that the future – that the hundreds of millions of dollars in assistance that the U.S. has provided and is continuing to provide to Niger is very much in the balance, depending on the outcome of the actions in the country. It is important that democrat – that U.S. assistance hinges on continued democratic governance in Niger.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Looking at this

These countries like Niger and Mali Each have twice the land mass France has. Yet people want them to stay under these people who colonized thems thumb. We should be applauding the fact that they are coming together to form a united front despite the fact that these Neo colonialists won't want that. Who cares if they succeed or not. It's their destiny, let them try.. and countries you live in that practiced systematic racism against you are gonna step in and sabotage this. You're gonna sit around your plantation and laugh at them and say these guys gonna get whooped, wtf they gonna do? You know its that other plantation owner who instigated this... :mjpls:

Well so what? If their beef sets you free. It's amazing to me people want them to lose, when one group of leadership that was there before looted and pillaged that country and cozied up to France and other people just to line their own country up...and this is the group western nations want to reinstate.

France wants to force them to give them uranium and gold

see this video posted above

Daps
History is lowkey just events like this coinciding with another fortunate/unfortunate event and the ball rolls from there.

So really theres always hope for any country and any empire can fall.
At the bolded part - True enough. During the 6th to 16th centuries CE, the West African Sahelian polities (Ghana, Mali, Songhay, etc) were great.

They will never know stability due to the islamic believes prevalent out there..
Yes and no.
Islam has been in West Africa since the 8th century... I think. And Islam certainly wasn't a hindrance to the West African Sahelian polities (Ghana, Mali, Songhay, etc) in the Medieval age. It's not Islam that's the problem per se but the vile Islamo-fascist actors within the West African Sahel.
Oh, btw I'm not caping for Islam. I'm not a fan of any religion.