Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ NigeršŸ‡³šŸ‡Ŗ and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I am saying that if you don't know history that you are bound to repeat the same dumb shyt. You think it farcical when a person pointed out a historical fact.

I don't think they should stay the course so lets understand that.

If Abdourahmane Tchiani has a plan to bring actual prosperity to the people then he has my full support. No plan or any plans to serve another master will not.

And no, I do not think mighty empires 100s of years ago means conducting beneficial business with the West and China will somehow come intuitively.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
republicans are smooth operators
tnoPTro.png

You trolling?

This brash open and aggressive stuff tends to fail hard and fast because itā€™s unsustainable.
Explain the United States of America then.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they should stay the course so lets understand that.

If Abdourahmane Tchiani has a plan to bring actual prosperity to the people then he has my full support. No plan or any plans to serve another master will not.

And no, I do not think mighty empires 100s of years ago means conducting beneficial business with the West and China will somehow come intuitively.
They have been continually conducting business with these people for the last few hundred years, including in the recent past in the slave trade which is what led to them being ultimately colonized. So it is not like this is something that they haven't been doing all along. My point is that they have did it for themselves in the past and were very very successful at it.

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
They have been continually conducting business with these people for the last few hundred years, including in the slave trade. So it is not like this something that they haven't been doing all along. My point is that they have did it for themselves in the past and were very very successful at it.
Victims of American Education have no precepts of African infrastructure, skill and ingenuity. The fact that a major American elected official feels comfortable enough to claim that slavery taught African slaves all the valuable skills they learned is testament to that.

And a troubling amount of Americans already believed that before he ever said it and made it into law that his state is taught that it is the truth.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Imagine we came into their masturbatory Ukraine Neo-Nazi threads with the same gusto non-Africans like that worm ā€œNapoleonā€ attempts to shill for US empire here

In this thread we see an Indian poster formerly named ā€œNapoleonā€ being supported by a poster called ā€œToussaintā€, probably not knowing that the racist Napoleon Bonaparte wanted to re-enslave Haitians and jailed Toussaint Lā€™Ouverture

So many of you pro American imperialists are mentally ill!
:damn:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
They have been continually conducting business with these people for the last few hundred years, including in the recent past in the slave trade which is what led to them being ultimately colonized. So it is not like this is something that they haven't been doing all along. My point is that they have did it for themselves in the past and were very very successful at it.

I agree with " they have did it for themselves in the past and were very very successful at it" but the logical leap is something we will agree to disagree on :pachaha:

Show me the plan forward and I will buy in if its good. Blind optimism and nostalgia for 300 years ago aint cutting it.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Victims of American Education have no precepts of African infrastructure, skill and ingenuity. The fact that a major American elected official feels comfortable enough to claim that slavery taught African slaves all the valuable skills they learned is testament to that.

And a troubling amount of Americans already believed that before he ever said it and made it law his state is taught that it is the truth.

Where in Africa have you visited? We can both post receipts and see whose been where.

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Some of yall lose because yall canā€™t figure what IMPLICIT means and why the opps keep winning. This desire to be open and abrasive has a limited ROI.
Who said everything being done is brash and abrasive? True subterfuge isn't detected til after the job is already done.

Some things that are done will have to be "open and abrasive" because breaking the shackles of colonialism isn't like writing on a grain of rice.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

And a troubling amount of Americans already believed that before he ever said it and made it into law that his state is taught that it is the truth.

:wow:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Absolutely west supplied military equipment for these criminals!

Boko Haram slaughter 8 fishermen in Lake Chad (Graphics Photos)​

by admin August 3, 202300

Boko-Haram-e1606597747450.png

The Jamāā€™at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Daā€™wah waā€™l-Jihād, Boko Haram terrorists group have killed eight fishermen during an attack in northeastern Lake Chad in the Cameroonian border to Nigeria.

The JAS rebels suspected to be from the Bakoura Buduma groups attacked the fishermen in the remote area near Kofia island in Cameroon on Aug 2, 2023.

The Boko Haram elements had banned all fishing and farming activists in their supposed territories after several successful Airstrikes which resulted in the killing of several terrorists including top Commanders.

Intelligence sources told Zagazola Makama, a Counter Insurgency Expert and Security Analyst in the Lake Chad Region that the victims were slaughtered after they were accused of being spies as well as crossing into the supposed concealed territories.
The sources said that after killing the eight people, they again kidnapped dozens of fishermen on about 8 boats and demanded the sum of N5M on each board with its occupants.

kidnapping, arms smuggling, cattle rustling, and imposition of levy on farmers, herders and fishermen has been on the increase within the past few weeks in the LCB. It is suspected that the terrorists are in a hurry to make some purchases elsewhere, particularly weapons and IED materials.
F2mJPW-WMAAPLWH-449x1024.webp
BOKO.jpg

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Where in Africa have you visited? We can both post receipts and see whose been where.
I visited the entire continent on Apple Maps :mjgrin:

My travel lifestyle ain't got shyt to do with what we all can see thru historical content and current events.

Why aren't you countering any of my statements and resorting to ad homs?

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I visited the entire continent on Apple Maps :mjgrin:

My travel lifestyle ain't got shyt to do with what we all can see thru historical content and current events.

Why aren't you countering any of my statements and resorting to ad homs?

damn what a crazy ass juelz
i've already pretty much dismantled everything you've said to me since the premise was built on a lie you made up to argue against yourself :russ: