Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
How are they ever to get to a point if building wealth if they don't control the resources to do so?

What other way can they take control?

Explain like I am 5, because so far your stance supports the status quo.

Are you asking how can a leader have a vision? Really? You're so focused on the coup itself and this ideological colonizer/freedom fighter dichotomy you have in your head that you and I are not even having the same conversation.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Are you asking how can a leader have a vision? Really? You're so focused on the coup itself and this ideological colonizer/freedom fighter dichotomy you have in your head that you and I are not even having the same conversation.
Why would they expose their vision now? Are you implying that they should say what they plan to do from start to finish before removing the French. He's been quoted as saying "this century we become independent!" Clear evidence that he has thought further ahead than you give him credit for, as we still have 77 years remaining.

I'm done.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well what are the lives of average citizens in those regions like now under Francophone policies? :jbhmm:

Oh that's right they are living in abject poverty and not benefitting from any of the alleged projects.

:camby:
Now if you advocating for a back to the time before neo colonism with no modern convienaces fine but just say that.

You want ice in Niger you need an icemaker and electricity, shyt costs what it costs..

When I worked for the Navy we put our old 6 in one copy machine up for sale on Govdeals.gov anyone can bid on this stuff and they do. This African dude won the bid and I asked why did he want it he said I'm gonna put this in my internet cafe in CAR

Dude obviously knew america well enough to buy from a government auction something I never heard of until I contracted for the Navy and he shipped it to Africa homie had an intenet cafe in 2013. He'd need a shipping company with power to get the machine through several countries a generator and cell phone towers for the Internet.

fukk the west rip all that shyt out and start over. Now if ISIS uses AK's made from Infidel russia against swords and spears and opening engage in slavery IAt least they have no frog influence.

Have you ever been to Africa?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now if you advocating for a back to the time before neo colonism with no modern convienaces fine but just say that.

You want ice in Niger you need an icemaker and electricity, shyt costs what it costs..

When I worked for the Navy we put our old 6 in one copy machine up for sale on Govdeals.gov anyone can bid on this stuff and they do. This African dude won the bid and I asked why did he want it he said I'm gonna put this in my internet cafe in CAR

Dude obviously knew america well enough to buy from a government auction something I never heard of until I contracted for the Navy and he shipped it to Africa homie had an intenet cafe in 2013. He'd need a shipping company with power to get the machine through several countries a generator and cell phone towers for the Internet.

fukk the west rip all that shyt out and start over. Now if ISIS uses AK's made from Infidel russia against swords and spears and opening engage in slavery IAt least they have no frog influence.

Have you ever been to Africa?

:mjpls: Which navy?

South Africa’s?

Tanzania’s?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I get it, but the ironic thing is we have Coli militants typing furiously about how shyt is so great in Africa from while working for the white man and using his resources.

So I used the resources gained to get me out of a situation where I'd have to pay any white dude's bills through my tax dollars or supporting his businesses or working for him.

I havent paid a dollar to a single cac directly in 4 years.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I get it, but the ironic thing is we have Coli militants typing furiously about how shyt is so great in Africa from while working for the white man and using his resources.

So I used the resources gained to get me out of a situation where I'd have to pay any white dude's bills through my tax dollars or supporting his businesses or working for him.

I havent paid a dollar to a single cac directly in 4 years.
Who said shyt was great in Africa? :what:

The "militants" just want the crackas GONE.

There's nothing wrong with being militant, anyway.

When white boys are militant it's called patriotism. When the Black man does it, it's being "hotep" and other negative connotations. :mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do?

Sounds like an argument you want to be true so you can argue basic knowledge as profound and not have to answer what happens after the dust settles.
I am saying that if you don't know history that you are bound to repeat the same dumb shyt. You think it farcical when a person pointed out a historical fact.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who said shyt was great in Africa? :what:

The "militants" just want the crackas GONE.

There's nothing wrong with being militant, anyway.

When white boys are militant it's called patriotism. When the Black man does it, it's being "hotep" and other negative connotations. :mjpls:
Does how you do things matter?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Get to your point, deep state Jamaican Drake stan :ufdup:

Stand on your pro-colonial, Neo-con business like a man!
Does Julius Malema chanting “kill the boer” in stadium help the situation ? Or is there a more subtle way of things?

Mind you, republicans are smooth operators for this very reason. They engage in plausible deniability and other forms of layered subterfuge.

This brash open and aggressive stuff tends to fail hard and fast because it’s unsustainable.