Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
When did I say this?

I said what is the plan to take raw commodities to finished goods not that Africans don't have the intellectual capacity to do so. No most African nations aren't "processing and refining" commodities at this juncture. Plenty of countries have the human "capital" to move beyond commodity economies and yet many still exist (Russia for example) because there is no plan do otherwise. And yes there is a "market" for raw materials but its not a path to building collective wealth and just opens you up to be a colony for countries that actually do have huge industrial bases.
Why do they need to expose a plan of processing to justify taking control of resources that rightfully belong to them? I never said anything about most African countries. I said every resource of value has a a market/ and or the capability of being processed in house. So basically you're doubling done and saying since you're not aware of Africa being able to utilize resources to build wealth, they should just stay under French governance... I understand.
This is the dumbest shyt I've read on here and that's saying a lot. I posted a counterpoint to someone saying the US doesn't have relations with Vietnam. Africas resources are the reason they're there. No one said anything about the white man saving the day. The US does exactly what every other major power has done throughout history and that's exploit the weak and vulnerable.
You implied they were allies based on the US taking control of Vietnams resources. My question for you was "what resources Vietnam has other than cheap labor?" No wonder you think it's dumb. You can't separate mult-quotes within a post and reply to the one directed at you.

@LeaveMyHairLineAlone, Thank you for pointing that out. I won't engage with that poster anymore.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, so you’ve climbed out of your rock?

Look at this one!

The fact that I knew that a substantial proportion of Rwandan budget is foreign and you didn’t exposes you for the ignoramus that you are.

You’re not even African
:mjlol:

Do you even know where Niger is?
:mjlol:you don't know shyt.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference was the other coups were against other guys that did coups this was a coup against a democratically elected government.

How is these coups against the French? When they say Travel broadens you this is what they mean. You think that France doesn't and will not economically dominate Niger now? There's Banks and Mines and infrastucture all provided by the French not to mention the Aid and tourism and expat dollars that Niger gets from the French. The Cell phone and Internet company doesn't go away because of a coup then finally think about it you're a Nigerian official what changes under the new regime? Are you gonna get your pension just because you supported the old regime? Will you be replaced? The 2nd in the Command of the Presidental Guard what does he get? Why not do a coup himself since it was so easy shyt could easily go the way of the Romans

Constintine finally got rid of the Pretorian guard all together

The Nigerians have Armourd vehicles, aircraft, heavy weapons all that needs to be maintained. Even if they called Wagner in they can't replace or and retrain on all new weapondry like that.

By the way most Nigerians are functionally illiterate.

These idiots aren't interested in facts :yeshrug:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Well they became poor because they made bad trade deals with White people, but you believe that they should stay the course. :mjpls:

I do?

Sounds like an argument you want to be true so you can argue basic knowledge as profound and not have to answer what happens after the dust settles.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Why do they need to expose a plan of processing to justify taking control of resources that rightfully belong to them? I never said anything about most African countries. I said every resource of value has a a market/ and or the capability of being processed in house. So basically you're doubling done and saying since you're not aware of Africa being able to utilize resources to build wealth, they should just stay under French governance... I understand.

I didn't say you need anything. I agree they should have control over their resources.

You once again circle back to the lie I want French rule. I get why you and the other "fukk the West" posters want this to be true because then you don't actually have to address anything substantial.

We can both agree the status quo is not tenable. Doesn't mean I'm going to agree that another plan (or in this case no plan) is tenable because its not the status quo.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

You implied they were allies based on the US taking control of Vietnams resources. My question for you was "what resources Vietnam has other than cheap labor?" No wonder you think it's dumb. You can't separate mult-quotes within a post and reply to the one directed at you.

@LeaveMyHairLineAlone, Thank you for pointing that out. I won't engage with that poster anymore.
Where'd I say that? Vietnam is now a us Ally based on trade and their strategic place in the region. I don't know if you guys understand history or not but there will always be have and have nots. Until Africa has a unified coalition that puts it's people's own interests above those of corporations and a people who want power and greed this will keep happening.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where'd I say that? Vietnam is now a us Ally based on trade and their strategic place in the region. I don't know if you guys understand history or not but there will always be have and have nots. Until Africa has a unified coalition that puts it's people's own interests above those of corporations and a people who want power and greed this will keep happening.

Vietnam is not a US ally. Stop repeating this lie.

The United States is TRYING to make Vietnam an ally against China but the Vietnamese are aware that China will always be its neighbour while the US might put its tail between its legs and flee as it did in 1975 or 2021.

Vietnam will leverage and manipulate America while trading with its biggest, most lucrative trading partner to grow rich - China

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
The BIG can of worms the colonial master may open!

gpo3co3bpkqsikyznrns

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Vietnam is not a US ally. Vietnam policy is based on neutrality and minding their own business. They cooperate with everyone; the US, China, Russia, India and Japan. Biggest commercial partner of Vietnam is China.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I didn't say you need anything. I agree they should have control over their resources.

You once again circle back to the lie I want French rule. I get why you and the other "fukk the West" posters want this to be true because then you don't actually have to address anything substantial.

We can both agree the status quo is not tenable. Doesn't mean I'm going to agree that another plan (or in this case no plan) is tenable because its not the status quo.
How are they ever to get to a point if building wealth if they don't control the resources to do so?

What other way can they take control?

Explain like I am 5, because so far your stance supports the status quo.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
How many wars has the US fought over it's existence? Of course, they'll lose some. It doesn't mean they still won't put a government in place that fits their interests. The US ran Afghanistan for 20 years. Vietnam is now one of the US allies in the East. If you go to war and drain a country of it's resources that are more valuable than the cost did you really lose?

:skip: