Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What resources other than cheap labor does Vietnam hold?

Shouldn't a country be allowed to govern themselves and resources, is there not a market for raw goods. There is nothing on the continent of Africa that they don't already know how to process and refine. Essentially this post supports white supremacy because you're saying it's the white man's burden to help them take care of themselves.
This is the dumbest shyt I've read on here and that's saying a lot. I posted a counterpoint to someone saying the US doesn't have relations with Vietnam. Africas resources are the reason they're there. No one said anything about the white man saving the day. The US does exactly what every other major power has done throughout history and that's exploit the weak and vulnerable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The West supports Museveni. How did M7 obtain power? The West supports Sisi of Egypt to the tune of billions per year. How did Sisi get power?

Chai, the American imperialists in this thread are annoying liars.
WAGNER TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OF CHAD A FEW MONTHS AGO!!! JFC!!

:gucci:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Well what are the lives of average citizens in those regions like now under Francophone policies? :jbhmm:

Oh that's right they are living in abject poverty and not benefitting from any of the alleged projects.

:camby:

You must got me confused. I am not for French rule. I am not even of the opinion a "democracy" is needed.

You guys can run that type of deflection with Napoleon but I am asking for what happens after the dust settles. This is something you can't answer, nor can you validate the hope and optimism you're selling because there is nothing substantial to back it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What resources other than cheap labor does Vietnam hold?

Shouldn't a country be allowed to govern themselves and resources, is there not a market for raw goods. There is nothing on the continent of Africa that they don't already know how to process and refine. Essentially this post supports white supremacy because you're saying it's the white man's burden to help them take care of themselves.

You must got me confused. I am not for French rule. I am not even of the opinion a "democracy" is needed.

You guys can run that type of deflection with Napoleon but I am asking for what happens after the dust settles. This is something you can't answer, nor can you validate the hope and optimism you're selling because there is nothing substantial to back it.

Human Resources are missing in the continent. That’s why Dangote himself has to bring in more skilled labor in an attempt to push forward. This shyt isn’t as easy as it seems even with the best intentions.

Daps
That piffperkins poster is a cac & this is the type of topic people like him shouldn’t be allowed to post on.
You should also be aware of this agent, he's not @Pdiddy

Agreed,

So whats the plan once the dust settles? I have yet to hear anything convincing. Remove the West and Wakanda will suddenly pop up is not a plan.

You're talking to children who rewrite history based on their biases.
:unimpressed:
Essentially this post supports white supremacy because you're saying it's the white man's burden to help them take care of themselves
You see it

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The West supports Museveni. How did M7 obtain power? The West supports Sisi of Egypt to the tune of billions per year. How did Sisi get power?

Chai, the American imperialists in this thread are annoying liars.

Museveni helped the west take out Gaddafi. He’s a sniveling sambo and an informant. Perfect example of why they don’t care about democracy. He’s been in power for over 35 years