Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Man this shyt still hurts. I have to keep reminding myself that wasn't a game winning goal. I know we should be alright with hopefully some kind of backdoor handshake (which might not even be needed) but still. This same goofy mess happened at the Olympics with us. Had a chance to advance in the 2nd group game but gave up a late equaliser to Netherlands, ended up losing the last match and got eliminated.

I mean we could've won the group and had Algeria (or Russia) first game of the knockout round. You couldn't ask for more than that...shyt was aligning perfectly for us.
that's what you think. we had the easiest draw we will ever see in our lifetimes last world cup.

england, slovenia, algeria, ghana, uruguay, netherlands, spain.

and you saw what happened. draw means nothing imo.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't know if it's been discussed yet, but ESPN was pushing the storyline earlier of teacher vs. pupil & how the US/Germany might be in cahoots to tie the next game so they both advance :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers :mjpls:

450667636-michael-bradley-of-the-united-states-works-gettyimages.jpg
NbEKwpt.png

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

here were 100 things Bradley could have done at the end of the game that were better than the choice he made. The list includes:1. Picking up the ball and throwing it at the officials head.2. Stuffing the ball down his pants and running off the pitch. 3. Passionately kissing Ronaldo on the mouth. 4. Laying down on the ball and letting everyone kick him. 5. Kicking the ball in any direction he wanted as hard as he could.6. Its boring, but he could have properly cleared it to the corner like were all taught in youth soccer at age 5...

:dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
talk sports folks going in. LOL

"I don't shoot at an open net often, but when I do, I shoot it directly at a defender"

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I know everyone is crucifying Bradley, and rightfully so because he fukked up big time. But We're letting Cameron off the hook here because his shytty defending resulted in two goals

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I know everyone is crucifying Bradley, and rightfully so because he fukked up big time. But We're letting Cameron off the hook here because his shytty defending resulted in two goals

:comeon: Cameron did f up but Bradley has been the worst player on the team he did this twice at the end of the game where he clearly hesitated even the homie who clearly knows nothing about soccer seen that sht @James Carter. And Bradley messed up last game he decided to cross the ball at the end instead of running into the corner to waste more time. Ian drake was even like :mindblown: Bradley has been a complete utter failure at the end of games. I honestly think jurgen shoulda kept Dempsey in and subbed out Bradley with mix. I'm a supporter of Bradley but that sht can't happen it was basura. And we f'ed up a golden opportunity with his play not to mention I heard he blew an easy goal :camby: @Jutt @BarNone

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So the US needs a win or tie against Germany. A loss will put us at the mercy of the tiebreaker. So much salt...

That Germany vs Ghana game gave us hope. Ghana defense is just as bad as ours and Germany managed to only score two on them and they allow Ghana to score 2. We have to win/tie with heart and dedication Thursday cuz skills and talent just aren't there.

But i think the best chance we have at doing that is making a very easy tactical move. Instead of playing a defensive formation,just bench Michael Bradley. Seriously,fukk him