Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
its just a shame the way we have been missing out on points fam. We should have won last night and shocked the world. Ghana always plays best as an underdog I fully believed we were gonna win all week :to:

yup..had dude passed the ball in the Germany game we probably would've won which would of sealed the deal. and the amount of respect we'd get from beating Germany :wow:

lets not even talk about the USA game. :smh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Underrated part of the match was the Portuguese managers reaction( or lack of it) to the goal :dead:
Bqxd-FhIcAAnMi4.jpg:large
dude didn't even care :pachaha:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Thats the definition of kharma. These pussies flailed around at the end of the game and put on enough stopage time for Portugal to score.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Thats the definition of kharma. These pussies flailed around at the end of the game and put on enough stopage time for Portugal to score.
:beli:

Everybody does that...

We didn't eat that goal for wasting time, we ate the goal because of Michael fukking Bradley...

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:dwillhuh:

define kharma for me
Well that extra time didnt help. They brought strechers out three times for no reason. Dont pretend like that didnt bite them in the ass. Be a man get up and keep playing. I probably dont know soccer like you but fukk that bullshyt I cant condone p*ssy behavior. Now go away discussion over.