Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think you'll find there's many posts by me during the match...we making up sh1te now to get over the ether? :laff:

But you :umad: and reverting to type, making retarded posts...you'll be aiite tho breh, just sleep it off :wow:

How is a tie against the #4 ranked team,in which everyone said we would lose and Ronaldo would dominate us, an ether? if anything,it shows that USA can hang and win games against better teams. :umad:

arent u an England fan? :mjlol:

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't script how fast fortunes can change in soccer.

We were 60 seconds away from a deluge of thinkpieces, articles, and media features about how the Americans have finally surpassed the traditional footballing world. 100's of established and up and coming writers had to send their hard work back to the vault because of a single mistake and a single brilliant cross and finish. Now all of a sudden the possibilities are endless. Will the Americans do it again and shock the top team in the group? Will the Germans, angry from a shocking challenge, bring you unbearable smug SOB's back to earth and crashing out of this tournament? Will there be a criminal arranged draw between the Boss and his former Assistant? Name me a sport were a single play can create all this chaos?

Football brehs :blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:myman: @ Portugal!

I'm sorry my American brehs. As much as I have a rooting interest in the USA because that's where I rest my head at night, I'll root for U.S.A. for any sport except Soccer.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
101.... how to throw away a game ...smh

The difference between a teams like Germany and a team like the USA is that Germany can play badly and still draw or win a game... that doesnt happen with teams like USA....

USA, England etc can play well and still lose the game...... If Germany play well they win every time

Umm u dumb? USA played horrible against Ghana and won.