Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
cahill's goal was a power shot with no real direction to it. if it goes in it goes in. infact it went right in the middle.
dutch header had to have a special touch to get it over the goalie but inside the goal. and it was a real kodak moment..

ZALcC.gif

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Don't you have some painfully unfunny photoshops to be working on? Putting dahell on a Hot Boys album cover for you and the rest of the coli fukkwits to chortle at?

Shove that smiley up your ass and fukk off while you're at it :camby:

Goddamn, you mad as fukk :umad:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
This Algerian team is the complete opposite of the 2010 team. Good offensive side, bullshyt ass defense..

Fortunately, we were 3 goals ahead. I have no confidence in this team keeping advantage :snoop:

3 African teams with LEGIT chances to qualify and Ghana still innit. Hopefully, at LEAST 2 make it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you have no explanation?

Okay.

:duck:
I'm actually doing him a favour by suggesting his weak neck meant he had to dive to generate enough power to head the futbol into an empty net, because if not then it's tantamount to frauding.

Just admit you've never played soccer beyond fifa. I play two games every Sunday in a mini-league that's considered one of the best in our borough so I know what I'm talking about.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
usually, espn.abc has the game "televised" 1/2hr before game starts. they had this one officially being televised at 5:00 pm est. now.

the story behind this game is :banderas:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cahill's goal was a power shot with no real direction to it. if it goes in it goes in. infact it went right in the middle.
dutch header had to have a special touch to get it over the goalie but inside the goal. and it was a real kodak moment..
I'm going to be honest with you breh, no troll cos you seem like an alrite lad...

But this has got to be the worst post i've seen in this thread...seriously, and their have been some super retarded posts in this thread

I hope you have the excuse of never having played football before cos if you have :dead:

Do you have any idea how much control, skill and focus you'd have to have to volley a ball coming from 50 yrds at pace diagonally and not only get it on target but with enough control on the power to render the goalkeeper useless? And whilst someone is trying to mark you ffs lol

:dahell:

Seriously, have a word with yourself...its a 1/100 times goal

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually doing him a favour by suggesting his weak neck meant he had to dive to generate enough power to head the futbol into an empty net, because if not then it's tantamount to frauding.

How

Do you score.

That goal.

From that distance.

Without diving?

If you're taking a cross, you either jump and head it downwards (using your neck), or you dive and use your momentum to power it forward. You don't just take it off your damn forehead at that distance. His head isn't on a spring. :heh:

Just admit you've never played soccer beyond fifa. I play two games every Sunday in a mini-league that's considered one of the best in our borough so I know what I'm talking about.

OooOooooooh! In the WHOLE borough?

Who gives a fukk? :heh:

Send me your resume and a list of references while you're at it.