Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Team USA in the building...

fukk a Honoldo...

fclnl.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be honest with you breh, no troll cos you seem like an alrite lad...

But this has got to be the worst post i've seen in this thread...seriously, and their have been some super retarded posts in this thread

I hope you have the excuse of never having played football before cos if you have :dead:

Do you have any idea how much control, skill and focus you'd have to have to volley a ball coming from 50 yrds at pace diagonally and not only get it on target but with enough control on the power to render the goalkeeper useless? And whilst someone is trying to mark you ffs lol

:dahell:

Seriously, have a word with yourself...its a 1/100 times goal
its easy to come up with a science behind powershot when they go in but there's no real science behind them. they're just powershots.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How

Do you score.

That goal.

From that distance.

Without diving?

If you're taking a cross, you either jump and head it downwards (using your neck), or you dive and use your momentum to power it forward. You don't just take it off your damn forehead at that distance. His head isn't on a spring. :heh:

OooOooooooh! In the WHOLE borough?

Who gives a fukk? :heh:

Send me your resume and a list of references while you're at it.
:umad:you keep asking that wack question like I haven't dropped them hot facts on you.

You couldn't last a single minute in my mini-league. I'd break your ankles with a few hezis and send you home a broken man, keep playing your lil fifa and leave the futbol to the real athletes :umad:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Look at the point of contact
856755355.gif

His body is upright. Why is throwing himself to the floor? :wtf: There's literally no need.

And that's supposed to be the goal of the tournament? Brehs score that every day at the astroturf :heh:
:dahell: We hating on works of art now?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Anybody saying cahills goal isn't the goal of the tournament so far is mildly retarded :dahell:

That goal was leagues beyond any of the other goals scored so far...had a more fashionable player scored it like a messi or robben niccas would be giving it GOAT status :camby:
:pacspit: Cahill :pacspit: you and everybody that agrees with you. Its not that hard to volley a deflected long ball :camby: