Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
:umad:you keep asking that wack question like I haven't dropped them hot facts on you.

You couldn't last a single minute in my mini-league.

you haven't dropped any facts. You just keep insinuating that his neck is weak. Ball's at eye level, the length of the box to go. Unless you have a jack-in-the-box neck, you aren't putting that in without jumping. Simple fukking mechanics. You need forward momentum on the ball.

I'd break your ankles with a few hezis and send you home a broken man, keep playing your lil fifa and leave the futbol to the real athletes :umad:

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be honest with you breh, no troll cos you seem like an alrite lad...

But this has got to be the worst post i've seen in this thread...seriously, and their have been some super retarded posts in this thread

I hope you have the excuse of never having played football before cos if you have :dead:

Do you have any idea how much control, skill and focus you'd have to have to volley a ball coming from 50 yrds at pace diagonally and not only get it on target but with enough control on the power to render the goalkeeper useless? And whilst someone is trying to mark you ffs lol

:dahell:

Seriously, have a word with yourself...its a 1/100 times goal
now if you take the ivory coast solo goal that is even better than messi's goal because it involved dribbling passed 3-4 players and the keeper.
which most flopping players today would be looking for a penalty from the get go. messi's goal just had to go passed his immediate defender and used the other ones to block the goalie..