Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's heading it the length of the damn box. He can't head it down, so he jumps to arc it.

I'm really not sure how else he's supposed to do that.

:dahell:it's a fairly straighforward goal made to look difficult by his needless dive to to the ground.

And I forgot to mention the goaltender is one of the absolute worst at the world cup. He's essentially heading it into an empty basket. That's one of the easiest goals scored so far. This game on right now has produced six goals better than that ffs.

Dawg, stop embarrassing yourself.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Look at the point of contact
856755355.gif

His body is upright. Why is throwing himself to the floor? :wtf: There's literally no need.

And that's supposed to be the goal of the tournament? Brehs score that every day at the astroturf :heh:
And this Messi shyt

giphy.gif

Left footed player dribbles left, shoots left. Color me whelmed.

Kudos to him scoring his first goal against an actual country, though.

shyt still gets an asterisk playing against mans who fast. Not surprising the goal came late, mans were low on essential energy that can only be built by playing full strength and having their fitness sharpened year around. Messi out here picking up scraps against the malnourished.

So, that makes his count 8,000,000,000,000 shots, 1.5* goals.

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:it's a fairly straighforward goal made to look difficult by his needless dive to to the ground.

And I forgot to mention the goaltender is one of the absolute worst at the world cup. He's essentially heading it into an empty basket. That's one of the easiest goals scored so far. This game on right now has produced six goals better than that ffs.

Dawg, stop embarrassing yourself.

How does he score off that header if he doesn't dive, if he's to head it the length of the box? Explain how.

These Sunday afternoon athletes, man. :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I could never try and help the opposition player stretch his leg if he cramped, i'd prolly hyper extend that shyt on purpose and be like
YwKTua7.png
"my bad"

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I believe that aliens molded asians too look like them. There's no other explanation for their weird looks

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does he score off that header if he doesn't dive, if he's to head it the length of the box? Explain how.

These Sunday afternoon athletes, man. :heh:
Just admit he had to dive because he has weak neck muscles. fukking weak euro cac should do some neck exercises because there was no need for him to dive there. How can you applaud that?:dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.