Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
and we know argentina better than any other team outside of south america....keshi will plan accordingly

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ghostface+Killah+Cmon+SON.jpg

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
we have always played close games with argentina in every world cup and encounter..we have never lost by more than 1 goal...we know argentina very well and know how to plan for them..Nigeria is a team that gets better every game....i told ya'll nigeria will win today, they are winning on wednesday:sas2::camby:
:whoa:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot

we have played argentina in every world cup since 1994 except 98...we played them 3 times in u-21 finals which all included messi and di maria either separate or together...we have played argentina more than any other team and so the same goes for them except against south american teams..prove me wrong or keep it moving:comeon:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
we have played argentina in every world cup since 1994 except 98...we played them 3 times in u-21 finals which all included messi and di maria either separate or together...we have played argentina more than any other team and so the same goes for them except against south american teams..prove me wrong or keep it moving:comeon:
Actually i read what you were saying wrong. You said "we know" and i thought you were saying that Argentina was better than any team outside of South America, my bad breh :dead:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Diego Maradona hit out at FIFA after they ordered seven Costa Rica players to take drug tests after their shock victory over Italy.

The Argentine football legend said the governing body showed a 'lack of respect for the rules' after insisting on the tests.

Only two Italian players underwent tests after Costa Rica beat them 1-0 on Friday – shattering England's remaining hope of getting out of the group stages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...s-drug-tests-beating-Italy.html#ixzz35KKLkN00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigeria will get better...they are the type of team that needs confidence to do well..with the way argentina is playing, the game will be close.....ya'll slept on us...man....thats ok tho:mjlol:
nigeria for me is very frustrating to watch. i think you are who you are before you get to that lvl with very little major change.
african teams lack esteem and confidence, intelligence and enthusiasm.
brazil and argentina have their rivalry hopefully they get some brazilian support to boost their confidence and make them feel more at home.

the nigerian defense was iffy vs bosnia and bosnia isn't a powerhouse. argentina's offense has messi. trust me i know what he did to my team :sadbron:.

iran didn't play too sloppy. in fact after a while in the second half confidence picked up. they didn't depend on no ref. only brazil will get ref help..

nigeria need to quit shooting outside the *18 and work on some touches/plays to get defenses.
less on the physical shyt cause you just risk the other team reciprocating and causing your own injury..

all in all a win is a win and good game by ghana. deep down both games brought me joy :myman:..