Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh .... I'm Nigerian and I acknowledge that Ghana is the more talented team

This is true, but Nigeria would be a bad match-up for Ghana stylistically.

Ghana can't break down teams who sit deep.

That's part of the reason Ghana looked better against Germany than the USA. They had more space to do what they do best.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
With the victory of Nigeria (albeit, by dubious means) and Ghana drawing against Holland '74 earlier in the day, a tectonic rift between the fake Africans currently residing within the thread is beginning to emerge.

In two days I wager the fake Africans will begin to eat themselves alive for a chance to grasp bragging rights related to that glorious, inevitable African team reaching the knock out stage and suffering a defenestration at the hands of a vastly superior opponent, the equivalent of a world cup victory and/or receiving a birth certificate in Africa. :ohhh:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
With the victory of Nigeria (albeit, by dubious means) and Ghana drawing against Holland '74 earlier in the day, a tectonic rift between the fake Africans currently residing within the thread is beginning to emerge.

In two days I wager the fake Africans will begin to eat themselves alive for a chance to grasp bragging rights related to that glorious, inevitable African team reaching the knock out stage and suffering a defenestration at the hands of a vastly superior opponent, the equivalent of a world cup victory and/or receiving a birth certificate in Africa. :ohhh:

shuttup..

Blah1991

Banned
Daps

Don't u have children to molest cracker?