Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Nigeria will get better...they are the type of team that needs confidence to do well..with the way argentina is playing, the game will be close.....ya'll slept on us...man....thats ok tho:mjlol:
:mjlol: there is no way yall are winning against argentina that game will not be close at all

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
With the victory of Nigeria (albeit, by dubious means) and Ghana drawing against Holland '74 earlier in the day, a tectonic rift between the fake Africans currently residing within the thread is beginning to emerge.

In two days I wager the fake Africans will begin to eat themselves alive for a chance to grasp bragging rights related to that glorious, inevitable African team reaching the knock out stage and suffering a defenestration at the hands of a vastly superior opponent, the equivalent of a world cup victory and/or receiving a birth certificate in Africa. :ohhh:

:wtf:It's just banter. Why are you taking this so seriously? :WHAT!:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
This was the probably the worst refereeing I have ever seen, disgusting. How do they choose these referees exactly?

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
:mjlol: there is no way yall are winning against argentina that game will not be close at all

we have always played close games with argentina in every world cup and encounter..we have never lost by more than 1 goal...we know argentina very well and know how to plan for them..Nigeria is a team that gets better every game....i told ya'll nigeria will win today, they are winning on wednesday:sas2::camby:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
we have always played close games with argentina in every world cup and encounter..we have never lost by more than 1 goal...we know argentina very well and know how to plan for them..Nigeria is a team that gets better every game....i told ya'll nigeria will win today, they are winning on wednesday:sas2::camby:
*bookmarks page* :sas1:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Nigeria just need to keep testing that Argentina backline with their speed. Argentina have never dealt with speed or power well.