Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diego Maradona hit out at FIFA after they ordered seven Costa Rica players to take drug tests after their shock victory over Italy.

The Argentine football legend said the governing body showed a 'lack of respect for the rules' after insisting on the tests.

Only two Italian players underwent tests after Costa Rica beat them 1-0 on Friday – shattering England's remaining hope of getting out of the group stages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...s-drug-tests-beating-Italy.html#ixzz35KKLkN00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
robben is taking roids. test him and see results comin back +ve. he's got that lance armstrong stamina.

when euro top dogs can't be on top the sport will stop being sponsored by the big companies. third world countries will be told to suck a dikk.. unless the euro top dogs can be given an unfair advantage like they did with costa rica-italy.

Superstar
Daps
robben is taking roids. test him and see results comin back +ve. he's got that lance armstrong stamina.

when euro top dogs can't be on top the sport will stop being sponsored by the big companies. third world countries will be told to suck a dikk.. unless the euro top dogs can be given an unfair advantage like they did with costa rica-italy.

Think so?

It's harder to spot the effects of roids on endurance athletes. They don't really retain a lot of fat in their face or neck or anything. Robben looks the same as he always did.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anybody get the feeling the other international analysts dont like being on the set with Alexi Lalas & the other American analysts? They seem like they can't get a word in when the US analysts are on the set
bytch ass Lalas. RvN can't get a word with bytchass Lalas.

Superstar
Daps
Diego Maradona hit out at FIFA after they ordered seven Costa Rica players to take drug tests after their shock victory over Italy.

The Argentine football legend said the governing body showed a 'lack of respect for the rules' after insisting on the tests.

Only two Italian players underwent tests after Costa Rica beat them 1-0 on Friday – shattering England's remaining hope of getting out of the group stages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...s-drug-tests-beating-Italy.html#ixzz35KKLkN00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I mean, this is the organization that cultivated a massive conspiracy to put the tournament in Qatar.

The story you posted seems kinda tame by comparison.

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
nigeria for me is very frustrating to watch. i think you are who you are before you get to that lvl with very little major change.
african teams lack esteem and confidence, intelligence and enthusiasm.
brazil and argentina have their rivalry hopefully they get some brazilian support to boost their confidence and make them feel more at home.

the nigerian defense was iffy vs bosnia and bosnia isn't a powerhouse. argentina's offense has messi. trust me i know what he did to my team :sadbron:.

iran didn't play too sloppy. in fact after a while in the second half confidence picked up. they didn't depend on no ref. only brazil will get ref help..

nigeria need to quit shooting outside the *18 and work on some touches/plays to get defenses.
less on the physical shyt cause you just risk the other team reciprocating and causing your own injury..

all in all a win is a win and good game by ghana. deep down both games brought me joy :myman:..

we actually did well defensively against bosnia..our wingers were tracking back and winning balls...our biggest problem was the God awful slow ass counterattack...with the exception of the goal scored....our problem still sits in the fact we have no creative player...odemwingie plays winger/striker for stoke city..not attacking mid...good effort overall..

Superstar
Daps
we have always played close games with argentina in every world cup and encounter..we have never lost by more than 1 goal...we know argentina very well and know how to plan for them..Nigeria is a team that gets better every game....i told ya'll nigeria will win today, they are winning on wednesday:sas2::camby:

Who gives a shyt how well you "know" Argentina? World cups are FOUR YEARS apart. You have not been preparing for this game 1460 days straight. You just haven't.

You think that because America lost to Ghana two tournaments in a row that we "knew" Ghana?

:camby: