Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im more pissed off about Rooney though, only Sir Alex Ferguson had the balls to drop the useless guy, no other manager has.
rooney choked last world cup so bad i wasn't even interested to watch this world cup's england's first game.
costa rica put the beats on uruguay so england should be able to win or at least draw.

i hope they lose :ucku:.

it's a great feeling trolling england and their fans just lookin at the webs like

10inrain.gif

but it's jsut a game :youngsabo:, may the better team win :salute:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I hate Suarez but can't root for any team with Gerrard or Goonball in em :pacspit:

A draw would suit me and both these teams go out.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Where are the Arsenal brehs who tried to push the myth that Vinho is a joke footballer? :beli:

wasn't me. I got frustrated at times with how unproductive he could be but this year there were a few times I thought to myself "damn, I wish Arsene could sub in Gervinho right now"

he's not a bad player, it was just a bad fit for club and player. leaving for Africa Cup of Nations in consecutive years didn't help either. once the (sometimes) fickle Arsenal fan base got down on the guy it was a wrap. he's a footballer that needs confidence in his abilities coming from leadership and fans to play at his best. also, he still does too much on the ball. a lot of tricks up his sleeve but he doesn't always utilize them as well as he could. which is where the frustration comes from.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Where are the Arsenal brehs who tried to push the myth that Vinho is a joke footballer? :beli:

I wasnt one of those fans but ill speak for myself. Gervinho isnt a starter, if he starts for your team your not winning the league. Hes best as a spot starter/super sub. Also, hes a terrible finisher. Play him in the midfield as a sub; have him get to the endline and send in low crosses, hes great at that.

:stopitslime: @ people thinking Cote D'Ivoire isnt getting out of their group.