Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's gotta be tough. :damn:

could see he was playing his heart out.

MORENO-TEARS.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i just wish sir alex stayed for one more season, rooney would of got the bushes and kagawa/mata would be able to cook properly behind RVP

LVG wont be up his ass like moyes was though

This world cup has been brilliant but i cant wait for the season to start just to watch the fukkery that will happen between LVG and Rooney :russ:

You know Wayne is gonna be on the bench came the 3rd game probably :russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This world cup has been brilliant but i cant wait for the season to start just to watch the fukkery that will happen between LVG and Rooney :russ:

That 3rd game ain't gonna matter anyway :yeshrug:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Rooney's gonna bytch and whine again like he always does when he doesn't get his way.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ivory Coast can still make it out of the group. Lock down that defense :ufdup:and score two on counter-attacks :win:

Play Bolly and Drogba first half and then after you get your goals, settle down for a long drawn out defence game. Park dat Mourinho bus.:smugdraper:
i didn't watch their first game against japan. but they came from being down to win it.
against a real team imo they don't have what it takes. i don't take japan seriously.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

The way shyt is set up, its lookin like Barkley will come in and replace him if shyt is not going England's way in this game :yeshrug:

Last edited: